What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

albert torrens

Leek UK

Juniors
how do u lot rate him? he played for manly i think.Rumours are saying hes signing back on at the huddersfield giants

tbone10

Juniors
he was a solid centre without being spectacular, first at Manly then Stgeorge. Then i went over and visited him last year in Huddersfield and he was absolutely killing it before he busted his knee. Be awesome for the giants if he does sign back there

Dutchy

Immortal
Wests is Best said:
I think he scored the fastest try in NRL history for Manly against Canterbury. Correct me if I am wrong

Correct...but i dont know which team

Raider_69

Post Whore
Leek UK said:
and you signed dunemann :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ive seen few players i consider worse then torrens... bulgarelli is one... that is the calibre of player i class torrens in.

Raider Azz

Bench
Leek UK said:
and you signed dunemann :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
your point? dunneman has looked pretty good so far, and is in PL right now anyway. torrens, however, is absolute sh*te.

Got to wear the number 7 jersey for St. George Illawarra once!

Come to think about it, that's probably a bad thing. Explains his busted knee!

Brutus

Referee
Leek UK said:
how do u lot rate him? he played for manly i think.Rumours are saying hes signing back on at the huddersfield giants

Is he any relation to Albert Davies....A L B E R T D A V I E S!!

Leek UK

Juniors
I must admit it tho,canberra are good at re signing super league flops - scott logan,andrew dunemann ?????????

:twisted: :doubt: :doubt: :music1: :sto: