What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*ALERT* Special Edition Game Day Jersey On The Way...

Jono Russell

Bench
If it brings in money and new fans it can only be a good thing.

My Daughter is a gamer. She hates rugby league. Well she hates sports in general.

She loves the battlefield games though. After reading this thread I told her about the New Jersey. Now she can't wait to watch Saturday night.

Card Shark

Immortal
Even the promos don't have a pic of the jersey.

It might be our normal Jersey with an extra sponsor on it?

I think this is a good promotion as long as our colours are maintained, not something totally different.

txta2

Bench
I'm old and play the odd game on pc. Will probably get this game it will get good coverage for the club, just hope they win.

can you be paul gallen in the game and mow down a few saints players and their fans?

maybe kooograh map? launch a few rpgs into that piece of shite

if so, ill sign up for pre order

The jersey will be black and orange with a smattering of blue and will not be available for sale to the public.

I am told the coin is really good.

I f**ken hate it.

Quigs

Immortal
The jersey will be black and orange with a smattering of blue and will not be available for sale to the public.

I am told the coin is really good.

I f**ken hate it.

And I am over it too. It is just a load of shit to me. I remember the good old days when the good Doctor Geoffrey was going to buy the club and the whole RL world turned against us. (Psssst I am glad he didn't buy it by the way) But now as soon as someone with a bit of dough comes along and says we will give you this munch if youse jump through these hoops our mob and the NRL can't start jumping high enough.

f**k me when did our forefathers ever envisage seeing the f**king Incredible Hulk on a jersey for farks sake. Now we got a f**king computer game thang. Lord give me strength to carry on with all this shit.

its not all that bad

like its already been said, could have been yellow

are they auctioning these off after the game at all?