What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alex Johnston!!

Walpole

Juniors
What? Doss this mean the TWO Alex Johnston threads are now dead?

Alright, who's next? My preference is for a Clint Gutherson thread, but I'd also enjoy;

A. A totally unrealistic pitch for an aging legend, say Billy Slater
B. A long winded story about how a young superstar in the making is not happy at his club (does Tom Trbojevic really enjoy Manly?)
C. An in depth assessment of an unknown U20s fullback, preferably from the Warriors
D. Jack Bird

But if we're talking props, then there's just two words...Jeremy Latimore...

dragonssamy61

First Grade
What? Doss this mean the TWO Alex Johnston threads are now dead?

Alright, who's next? My preference is for a Clint Gutherson thread, but I'd also enjoy;

A. A totally unrealistic pitch for an aging legend, say Billy Slater
B. A long winded story about how a young superstar in the making is not happy at his club (does Tom Trbojevic really enjoy Manly?)
C. An in depth assessment of an unknown U20s fullback, preferably from the Warriors
D. Jack Bird

But if we're talking props, then there's just two words...Jeremy Latimore...

Walpole
You have just given mickey a lot to think about.lol

ALSGI

Bench
So no Johnston. Any hope of Johnson or even Johnstone? If not, Noone?
Noone's off to join his brother Midday in Canada to play for the Wolfpack.Their father Sunrise and mother Dawn are all moving over to look after the grandchildren Dusk and Sunset.
Thought Mickeylane already told everyone.:grinning:

Latest posts