What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alfie Langer

T-Boon

Coach
Am I the only person sick to death of seeing him on the field in Broncos matches ? I bet even their players get fed up of him.

I am sick of trainers on the field fullstops. If we need to run drinks out it should be neutrals. Coaches should not be relaying messages via trainers.

Maroon4life

Juniors
If I have to watch and listen to dipshits like Fitler, Johns & Gould than you can watch my mate Alfie get around the field.

f**k off.

King hit

Coach
If I have to watch and listen to dipshits like Fitler, Johns & Gould than you can watch my mate Alfie get around the field.

f**k off.

You can add the QLD dipshits Lockyer, Lewis and Tallis. Loved Lockyer as a player but he is easily one of the worst commentators I've heard in any sport.

T-Boon

Coach
If coaches need to get messages to the players through the game lets have 5 minute quarter times and let the game get paid by TV for it. Ban the trainers.

rupertpupkin

Juniors
If coaches need to get messages to the players through the game lets have 5 minute quarter times and let the game get paid by TV for it. Ban the trainers.

To hell with all of that. Just ban anyone who isn't a player from going on the field, full stop. You want a drink? Go to the sideline to get one. Coach wants to pass a message? Go to the sideline and get the wingers attention to pass it on. Coach all you want. From the sideline. While we're at it, no more stoppages for injuries (at ref's discretion... but it had better be bloody serious). Drag the bugger off and get the reserve on. That'll sort the players from the babies.