What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Blacks v Wallabies - Bledisloe Cup

Te Kaha

First Grade
If the Wannabies lose this one they are gone... they wont win another game all Tri-Nations and are gonners for the world cup... They are on a high and suddenly think they are world beaters... they lose this they wont recover for a long time.

And i think they will lose... 10-15 points.

Parra

Referee
In lose or draw the Wallabies are on track.

AB's peaking early and fading for the big one? Again?

Te Kaha

First Grade
In lose or draw the Wallabies are on track.

AB's peaking early and fading for the big one? Again?

On track they are... for the 2015 world cup.. they wont do much next year

As for peaking, the ABs "peak" two years out, and have had bad years the year before a WC... not this time... They can get so much better so they will be peaking next year...

Parra

Referee
It will be close. If we only had a reliable goal kicker.

Then again, a lot of recent test results would also be different.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

Te Kaha

First Grade
Drew Mitchell send-off was bullsh*t.

It was the right decision... The ref stopped the game and told both teams the next player to slow play by throwing the ball away would be binned... Mitchell did it.. therefor he gets binned... since it was his second bin its an automatic red card... the right call.

shiznit

Coach
Drew Mitchell send-off was bullsh*t.
not really.... anyone with half a brain could figure out why he got sent off...

both captains were given a warning about slowing the ball down after a penalty.

Drew Mitchell whacked the ball out of Conrad Smiths hand when he tried to take a quick throw... he was given a yellow card...

it just happened to be his 2nd yellow for the match... so he had to be given a red...

if your gonna be pissed at anyone be pissed at Mitchell... the idiot was already on a yellow... thats just poor discipline.

shiznit

Coach
It's ridiculous that the rules allow someone to be marched for what Mitchell did.
piss off... the same would happen in the NRL...

the problem isnt the rules or the ref... its the idiot who doesn't learn his lesson the first time.

hellteam

First Grade
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Horne has absolutely no place in an international rugby team. I'm not saying he was the only reason for the poor performance tonight, but he just adds absolutely NOTHING. Our backs are way too small, not helped by the fact that our inside centre Berrick Barnes is an absolute pussy. We need some size, this isn't the under 20's World Cup we're playing here, this is the REAL DEAL, and with this line up, especially the backline, we will never have any chance against New Zealand.

aussies1st

Staff member
Still don't know what Mitchell was sin binned in the first place. The refs have killed the tri nations so far, I've never seen so many yellow cards given out, we have had one each match so far.

Apart from the ref, we were sh*t in attack. Forwards kept stuffing up the attack by taking the hitup instead of offloading when we might have looked dangerous. Robinson was shocking around the field, Elsom not much better. His turn over in the 70th minute is exactly what I'm talking about.

shiznit

Coach
a positive for Australia... Pocock was EPIC!!

he is a real talent.... he seems to have the size that George Smith always lacked...

hes almost a waste in that Wallabies pack thats going backwards.

Latest posts