What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Blacks v Wallabies @ Tokyo

Australia
15. James O’Connor 14. Peter Hynes 13. Ryan Cross 12. Adam Ashley-Cooper 11. Digby Ioane 10. Matt Giteau 9. Will Genia 8. Wycliff Palu 7. David Pocock 6. Rocky Elsom (captain) 5. Mark Chisholm 4. James Horwill 3. Ben Alexander 2. Tatafu Polota-Nau 1. Benn Robinson
Run on reserves:
16. Stephen Moore 17. Matt Dunning 18. Dean Mumm 19. George Smith 20. Luke Burgess 21. Drew Mitchell 22. Quade Cooper
New Zealand
New Zealand: Mils Muliaina, Cory Jane, Conrad Smith, Ma'a Nonu, Sitivenu Sivivatu, Daniel Carter, Jimmy Cowan, Rodney So'oialo, Richie McCaw (capt), Adam Thomson, Tom Donnelly, Brad Thorn, Neemia Tialata, Andrew Hore, Tony Woodcock. Res: Corey Flynn, John Afoa, Jason Eaton, Kieran Read, Brendon Leonard, Stephen Donald, Zac Guildford
Referee: Mark Lawrence (South Africa)

Parra

Referee
top call by Lawrence, even if the try wasn't clear.

TMO taking too long so the ref says "Don't bother, I'm awarding the try"

Should be more of it.

_snafu_

Immortal
lol @ the Wallabies. Are there no players in Australia that can play rugby? Oh wait...one just has to look at the quality of the Shute Shield to know that answer.

Asedenburns

Juniors
can someone please tell me why Giteau takes the kick option at EVERY penalty, I mean at one stage we were down by ten points and he opts to kick at goal, they are only worth 3 points yet still he kicks all it does is tell the opposition we have no confidence in our attack.

Thomas

First Grade
Yeah, the lineout was crap yet again.

I thought the AB's were lucky not to get a yellow card (Thompson mainly) for ruck infringements. Additionally Nonu threw the ball over the dead ball line. It should have been a penalty not a 5m scrum.

Sivivatu was very lucky to just get a yellow. The replays showed he wasn't even looking at the ball and used his arms on the player.

None of it really mattered though. The Aussies lacked enthusiasm, again. We were out muscled at the breakdown continually and were never going to win that game. Even if the AB's had 5 guys in the sin bin, we'd drop the ball or kick it out on the full.

O'Connor is well out of his depth against the big teams.

Latest posts