What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Star Twenty20 Match @ The Gabba

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I watched it in parts... the Australian XI were bloody ordinary.

ryanallen

Juniors
Great to see Roy finding some Form.... Looked shaky early on but really looked like the Roy of old towards the end. Pity he couldn't win it.

What a great moment when he let the two kids field for him. Something the kids will never forget! Well done Roy

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I watched it in parts... the Australian XI were bloody ordinary.
While the Aussies were rather ordinary, let's not forget that it's hardly the ODI side we'll see later in the summer. There was no Lee, Clark, Clarke or Johnson :)sarcasm:) and Hayden, Hussey, Haddin, Watson and Symonds will all be better for the run. They ran into the problem most touring sides have when they come over here in that they struggled to adapt to the pace and bounce of the Gabba pitch in comparison with the low and slow pitches they were playing on in the sub-continent.

IanG

Coach
Plus those panning seem to not know it wasn't taken seriously and as it turned out it was a charity game with part of teh proceeds going to teh Movember FOundation. So I don't know why people are giving it a panning.