What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Stars match

Pommy

Coach
Did they put ozzie flags on everyone's numbers rather than the heritage nations on the original list?

callmack1

Staff member
GI doesn't have his knee strapped for the first time in a long time! Indigenous boys look sharp.

Pommy

Coach
Wow went downstairs after that awful rendition of the anthem, the indigenous version was much better to a bit a if a blowout.
I do get the feeling this is going to end soon unless there's a big change to the selection process. Who's going pay to watch the indigenous side put 60 on a team of nobodies?

alien

Referee
Gus Gould has lost his mind! He says that the Indigenous All Stars should be in the World Cup. So he wants the Australian side to be divided!

Pommy

Coach
Gus Gould has lost his mind! He says that the Indigenous All Stars should be in the World Cup. So he wants the Australian side to be divided!

We either have racial discrimination or we have no racial discrimination.
There can't be some just because people feel bad.
I think Gus has been on the ice pretty early tonight to come out with that.

The best way to unite people and make people realise we're not different is through sport.
Look at Sir Mo Farah a Somali Muslim immigrant and is truely one of Britians most loved sportsmen and that is only good for relations between different groups.
Australia would be much worse off if great sportsmen and role models like JT and Sam Thaiday were on the side of an 'enemy'

callmack1

Staff member
Well, it was a bit of a blow out score for the indigenous but tbh, I enjoyed it. Some nice entertaining footy played.

GI-didn't get a lot of ball but looked really good when he did get some. Had a great run and palmed off a few defenders. No strapping on the knee as well which is a great sign!

Cook-nothing outstanding but very solid. He looked good, got the forwards onto the ball well.

Turner-Again, nothing outstanding but solid. Got through a lot of work in both attack and defence.

Pommy

Coach
How was Jordan Turner? I was was o bit busy and only saw clips of the game. Did he even play?
Not a Souths player but still interested to know.