What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALLEY TOVIO

Mambo

Juniors
What i'd like to see:

1.Polglase
2.MacDougall Jnr
3.MacDougall Snr
4.Hookey
5.Riddle
6.Harrison
7.Byrne

But i don't think Langers is thinking the same way

bunnies_boy

Juniors
nar i think hookey is alot beta.. he jst had a bad year.. mayb with good halfs he mite go close 2 da leading try scorers like he did wif da dragons in 2002.

Seano

Juniors
mate hookey is sooo far in front of damon that dames cant see him.

But time will tell

Big Bunny

Juniors
I don't doubt that Hookey IS better but mate, he did bugger all this season and deserves no form of favour from Langmack when it comes to team selections. At least Tovio showed some heart when he was on the field, something that Hookey didn't do until very late in the season.

roosters_one

Juniors
Firstly the kid has got to get his attitude right. He think he is some god damn king or something.

Firstly here is a player who attends South Sydney Junior League games assaults a player from the club because he doestn like his sister for no reason and gets a slap on the wrist actually i think they gave him a muffin for his actions.....

He gets on the drink cant control himself he really fancises himself as a footy player but he cant play at all half the souths jim beam side are a better player then him..........

Cant wait to play against him next season and give it to him.... The sooner this guy leaves souths the better im sure people who know Damon personally can agree to this he is a low footy player and low person and have no time in the world 4 him

Get rid of him send him back to wombats because souths really dont need anymore troubles and thats all they will get out of this kid

Latest posts