What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing win

Tiger05

First Grade
Scary to think we’re missing 3/4th of our 1st choice spine and our attack hasn’t even clicked yet either haha

I’m no betting man but I reckon we can put 13+ on these Broncs next week at Campbelltown

The only player who drops out now from our spine would be Godinet or McIlwrick. Benji has been our best player over the past 2 games. Thompson has been real good. Brooks has been great.

Life's Good

Coach
One of my dearest mates is a Tiger fan & I know he will have barred up over this win(f**k)he may have blown a load.
Enjoy it fellas. It hasn’t been easy & as I just posted in the main thread
Aaron Woods - EAD

stryker

First Grade
Its extraordinary that Benji was once again the dominant presence on the field in THAT company. ..talk about value signing of the century!
Yeah Im happy for him. When he left I reckon 90% of the supporter base hated him. It used to really piss me off how they turned on our best ever player. So glad he has come home and even happier he is playing like this. He looked likely to break the line on a few occasions tonight and managed the pace of the game superbly again.

Vozzy

Juniors
Positives

- Defence
- Win the forward battle twice against good packs.
- the spirit in the joint can feel it.
- just overcoming all the pre match bullshit for both games with Cronk/Tedasco, Slater/Smith jizz fests from past players commentators that also have given our team no respect now along with a farce of a second half tonight.

stryker

First Grade
Anyone want to hazzard a 3-2-1 after that game?

I reckon they all put in. Masters and Packer have to be in the mix.
Its hard to do 321 this year so far as everyone is doing their job. I mean tonight we had the three top players for run meters (Nofa, Eiso and Thommo), the top tackler (Taylor) and the player with the most kick meters (Benji). On top of that, our pigs won the ruck and everyone made their tackles. Masters was offloading at will and Brooks had one of his best games in our colours. Rowdy and Twal kept chugging it forward in their no nonsense style and big Ben was breathing fire late in the game. That was a team win.

Ill say Benji, Eiso and Masters but seriously you could come up with dozens of combos.

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
Oh yeah, and f**k off Jason Failure, you useless clown excuse for a first grade coach who was allegedly going to build up our defense, but we never played anything like this year under your inept coaching style. Muppet.
What a f**king oxygen thief he turned out to be.Hes right at home employed by the rorting bondi effluent.

The humility & integrity & shrewdness of IC are astounding.WTF was Gould thinking when he advised/forced IC to cease coaching Penrith.

In IC we trust !

Looking forward to that fat merkin Peter "D-Cups" Tunks suck up Packers arse now or try to tell everyone that we fluked it two weeks straight.

Even considering ringing in just to call him out on it.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Again.... I know it's only round 2...

But...

XQmmnFk4Yziry1nAEjLJj7RjpM3cD6CKZn0cWL6VikN74CqFdHE6cVNWlvfI8bCqzgsua74xKqS1FL8L-Th_slDppP6uary7OBYAO0QHzw=w501-h293-nc

With some

7xIBf0W17Q-c-pPl9dDKj7WxDYPKZ33LTtTSSjTSmtjehAgrbNQmGmZZ7r74Wu2CqJIseFzHdOHDphClWgAV3AEnyAD0pg=w200-h150-nc

And perhaps a side order of

muWlMU0SihzPnRKtXgb4aEWyrHMMxko2GbqUy2YMzQewS78nUHBtE0BAgbn8mkVqZy7CEuvBpEoG-xquO7vja2Dup531NiFdXmmH4HzhEnE0LZ8JrVK2PQOI8kBMAx_m_VMJKpd7OcLoqsxbBcibFoiX4Q3KlqM7aKE3OMmRgKGG-SXlDpcpXaGVV9w6NSVh7FSMqcDXas6ByLuTyoyp4p_DPMpgQ0BH_NAdwqOBXniwW9REhhCRik7a5V9puOIc5Q=w256-h480-nc

Tiger Ted

Bench
Looking forward to that fat merkin Peter "D-Cups" Tunks suck up Packers arse now or try to tell everyone that we fluked it two weeks straight.

Even considering ringing in just to call him out on it.
I listen to talkin sport regularly & have discussed with a few mates recently what a punch drunk senile dickhead Tunks has become.Many of his opinions are either subjective or so baseless that I’m convinced he hasn’t watched most games he comments on.

The fact Mary Macgregor’s opinion of Packer is polar opposite to Tunks’s typifies Tunks’s lack of integrity.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Its hard to do 321 this year so far as everyone is doing their job. I mean tonight we had the three top players for run meters (Nofa, Eiso and Thommo), the top tackler (Taylor) and the player with the most kick meters (Benji). On top of that, our pigs won the ruck and everyone made their tackles. Masters was offloading at will and Brooks had one of his best games in our colours. Rowdy and Twal kept chugging it forward in their no nonsense style and big Ben was breathing fire late in the game. That was a team win.

Ill say Benji, Eiso and Masters but seriously you could come up with dozens of combos.

It’s harder to do the 3/2/1 this week then last.

If I had to give a man of the match I’d honestly give it to Lawrence. His defence was top notch, had some good runs and put in the grubber that got us the repeat set we scored from

Tiger Ted

Bench
Oh, and LOL at Sharon Marshmallow who left the club for the stability of the Bullflogs. Wonder how he's feeling about today's news that Dib & McIntyre had to be separated by security after nearly getting into a punch up at the leagues club over dirty dealings around the board elections.
“We aren’t the Wests tigers”
Thank f**k for that !

Clifferd

Coach
I’m actually starting to question where the f**k does Reynolds fit in when he comes
Back

Benji has been immense. Brooks has been the perfect foil

Latest posts