What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing

Green Eye

Juniors
Guys I just want to congratulate each of you on the quality of the articles written. I have never seen a forum sevens comp run before. After reading these posts I am sure we have a few literal geniuses amongst us. I have not read one bad article yet.

If anyone of you wants to write a feature article for Leagueunlimited.com you are more than welcome. You can do so through the Club League section or email them directly to me at eli@leagueunlimited.com

Once again, congratulations and best of luck for the competition.

The Backpacker

Juniors
The cash is being processed via Western Union :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, great for the plebs to get some feedback, especially from one as esteemed as the JGG. I've been impressed by the way the newbies (especially) have improved with every article. From one newbie to the others, of course. :D

El Coconuto

Bench
Finally, posters get a bit of recognition for their work. That's great to see. As for rleague.....Meh!!!

Green Eye

Juniors
You mean to tell me that mob at rleague never once recognised the terrific work that you guys put into the F7's? Typical nazi's.

Seriously, there is so much talent amongst you all. Good job.

Anonymous

Juniors
Once all the articles are marked, we'll pick a few out and publish them on Leagueunlimited.com.
If anyone has any objections to having their names up in lights, let us know. I'll be checking with people beforehand and asking which handle they prefer when the article is makes the front page.
Cheers. :)

ozzie

Bench
are they going to be neon lights - The backpacker would be interested!! A star in the making

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
are they going to be neon lights - The backpacker would be interested!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Its bad enough posting the articles here and having them marked. Let me be to make a complete toss of myself in one place.