What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

strider

Post Whore
Who are you merkins wanting to win?

I have no idea why but i am going for Denver ... honestly - no idea why. Maybe cos back when i was young and interested in nfl denver were a strong team and carolina never existed ... plus denver seems more the underdog going into this

ash411

Bench
Who are you merkins wanting to win?

I have no idea why but i am going for Denver ... honestly - no idea why. Maybe cos back when i was young and interested in nfl denver were a strong team and carolina never existed ... plus denver seems more the underdog going into this

What's wrong with recognising a good play? We both want Denver to win, we've said so already.

We're both Colts fans so we have a soft spot for Peyton.

Merkin.

Kornstar

Coach
What's wrong with recognising a good play? We both want Denver to win, we've said so already.

We're both Colts fans so we have a soft spot for Peyton.

Merkin.

I don't think strider was having a go at us, I think it was a genuine question :lol:

Kornstar

Coach
If Peyton was the player he was even 2 years ago they would be so far ahead it's not funny.

I expect Newton to really turn up soon and the Panthers will get home.....

strider

Post Whore
I admit i dont watch alot of nfl but i see merkins fumbling all the time

Yet hayne got his ass nailed to a cross over his mistakes .... not saying he didnt f**k up tho ... and maybe his rate of f**k ups was higher

ash411

Bench
I admit i dont watch alot of nfl but i see merkins fumbling all the time

Yet hayne got his ass nailed to a cross over his mistakes .... not saying he didnt f**k up tho ... and maybe his rate of f**k ups was higher

They were look for any excuse to stitch him up. Yeah 3 fumbles in 6 games (two of which weren't directly his fault) isn't good by any standard, but they were almost happy that he had a stumbling start.

hindy111

Post Whore
The defences are just exceptional, it has been great to watch imo!

Far from great.Was maybe 3-4 big offensive plays all game.So many dropped balls Most the big plays came from errors.Some forced errors yes. But overall not a whole lot of excitement in that one. At no point did a clutch play get made

ash411

Bench
Far from great.Was maybe 3-4 big offensive plays all game.So many dropped balls Most the big plays came from errors.Some forced errors yes. But overall not a whole lot of excitement in that one. At no point did a clutch play get made

I dunno, I beg to differ, some of the Bronco's defensive plays were pretty clutch. They were dominant in defense, I know defense isn't sexy, but it was a great display, they had Cam Newton on the back foot, and very uncomfortable from the kick off.