What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

hybrideel

Bench
Is it wrong that every time Oakland are down in the 4th quarter i expect them to lose? I was completely confident that they couldn't come back from that game even though they have done it multiple times this season. Years of being a Eels and Raiders fan has broken me

Eelementary

Post Whore
Derek Carr...wow.

He's proven me wrong.

But our D is insane.

And it goes without saying, but Khalil Mack > everything ever.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
aaaaand who is the king of hail Marys ?

Actually, Randall Cobb goes OK too

T.S Quint

Coach
So the Browns finally won a game, leaving the Niners in line to get the number one pick in the draft.

SO what do the Niners do? They win their f**king game against the Rams and drop back down to #2.
f**k me, they can't even lose correctly.
So glad this season is over for us. I'm happy to just watch some good teams play from now on.

Hoping anyone but the Seahawks win.

Gronk

Staff member
Superbowl party.

C37yVhGWYAIQ3F-.jpg:large

strider

Post Whore
I want a job as one of them merkins who just sprint down field at the kickoff and run straight past the merkin who catches it and kneels down .... its my dream job

Gronk

Staff member
I want a job as one of them merkins who just sprint down field at the kickoff and run straight past the merkin who catches it and kneels down .... its my dream job

I won't pay you a cent over $3M a year merkin.

hindy111

Post Whore
Isnt their some kind of rule for a halftime break like 10mins?
By changing that rule to 40mins in superbowl takes away fatigue factor in game.
Rule bending

84 Baby

Referee
How Atlanta are feeling now (especially Matt Ryan, his blocker and the dude who gave away the penalty to push them out of FG range at end of regulation):

Latest posts