What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: American footy thread

T.S Quint

Coach
"All glory to god" - Nick Foles straight after the game

I wonder if Wentz feels the same........

They dominated the Vikings, i wasn't expecting that!

Jags got unlucky but in the end the stupid penalties they gave away knowing that the Pats will always get those calls ended up being their downfall. They were impressive though.

Imo the Pats will destroy the Eagles cause i think they played their Super Bowl today unfortunately.

Anyone would have gotten those calls. They were pretty damn blatant.

Pats/Jags was a great game.
Shame the follow up was quite disappointing. I mean Philly played well, but Minnesota was just awful. I was expecting something better, especially after their first drive.

Kornstar

Coach
Anyone would have gotten those calls. They were pretty damn blatant.

Pats/Jags was a great game.
Shame the follow up was quite disappointing. I mean Philly played well, but Minnesota was just awful. I was expecting something better, especially after their first drive.

The Bouye' one was probably a penalty but i've seen plenty not given considering the Pats player also was interfering in the play but the Pats will always get borderline calls because they play that way every play and cannot be penalised out of every game (similar to the Storm in the NRL).

I would suggest the non-calls against the Pats are more the issue but like i said the Jags ultimately let themselves down with silly plays giving up huge yardage!

The Vikings just shit the bed as soon as they threw the first interception......

hindy111

Post Whore
The 3rd and 7 that jags made before halftime bsr a pentaly for a late snap cpst the game.
They would of went in the break 17-3 or even 21-3 and used up the clock too halftime. The worse would of been 14-3 but I dpubt they dont atleast knock over a field goal with their kicker,

It ended up being 14-10 halftime.

T.S Quint

Coach
The 3rd and 7 that jags made before halftime bsr a pentaly for a late snap cpst the game.
They would of went in the break 17-3 or even 21-3 and used up the clock too halftime. The worse would of been 14-3 but I dpubt they dont atleast knock over a field goal with their kicker,

It ended up being 14-10 halftime.

Yeah that was a very bad penalty for them. Pretty much a turning point.

hindy111

Post Whore
Id love to see the eagles win snd my most hated team is NE. If the jags or pitty where there a loss wouldnt bother as much.

T.S Quint

Coach
I don't mind Philly, but just like the Sharks a couple of years ago I didn't want them to win.

It just feels wrong having them win anything.

hindy111

Post Whore
Phili may come unstuck but atleast Pedersen is fighting fire with fire. He knows to beat the best you have to take chances and not play safe.

84 Baby

Referee
Odds on going to overtime? Philly to TD and 2 point conversion and Pats to tie? Although way Pats are going atm they could score 4 more times

hindy111

Post Whore
I might sound bias but that was the best superbowl ive seen. It had it all and Brady had one of his best ever games yet the eagles still got up!!

84 Baby

Referee
Wow I’m going to have to agree with you. It didn’t even look like it was particularly bad defence. The offenses just kept rolling. Lots of catches made pretty much on first down line and tackled immediately

hindy111

Post Whore
Most yards in an Nfl game. Most passing yards in a superbowl.
The game had it all. Trick plays. But in the end a sack won the game. Brady threw for 505yards and was beat. That is incredible.
I feel like a legacy was ended today.