What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Indian Ghost Dance

Syren

Juniors
We're gonna need it given the casualties you put upon us last night!

:lol: I'm telling ya, apart from his American Indian Ghost Dance, he also possesses a voodoo doll which came with the froghurt.

Be warned though, excessive use will result in adverse effects.

hugzy

Juniors
apologies to all knights fans ... watching the game yesterday felt like building up loads of sexual frustration, then blowing it prematurely once the opportunities arise...

lets hope i can atone for my sins

wulululu
BEAGLES RISE!!!!

hugzy

Juniors
f*ck me dead i nearly fainted at the siren last week.

anyway time to show the real powers of the ghost dance

wululululu
DARGONS RISE!!!!

hugzy

Juniors
im actually gonna go watch the game this week and i reckon i'll get bashed considering the number of brawls recently... also the knights winning by 40 aint gonna help...

Adsy

Juniors
I'll be joining ya Hugzy! I'm sitting amongst the dragon season ticket hoders for this one. Going to get real rowdy.

hugzy

Juniors
to serc: thanx buddy... wonder if they'll let me take my ghost dance gear in...

to jobdog: hey i cant win us EVERY game... otherwise i'd be called the Chinese Indian Ghost Dancer :sarcasm:

and plus im only getting $5.25 + lunchbox for all my efforts.... is that too much to ask?!

to adsy: ok at halftime there'll be a chinese streaker on the field with a sign saying "Houston has a big Rocket"... i want u to take a picture before i get arrested and send it to my mommy... and tell her i loved her

Adsy

Juniors
to adsy: ok at halftime there'll be a chinese streaker on the field with a sign saying "Houston has a big Rocket"... i want u to take a picture before i get arrested and send it to my mommy... and tell her i loved her

:lol:

My camera has real poor zoom. Might not be all that flattering mate.

hugzy

Juniors
to adsy: dw im asian so i have an excuse :0)

but how good was that, during the 2nd half, the few dozen knights fans in my area were so raucous that my friend (dargon fan) asked in dispair: "r we in the knights supporters section?" - made my day

anyway, i better wait until after tonights game before i do the dance, otherwise Storm might be the ones that benefits

Adsy

Juniors
to adsy: dw im asian so i have an excuse :0)

but how good was that, during the 2nd half, the few dozen knights fans in my area were so raucous that my friend (dargon fan) asked in dispair: "r we in the knights supporters section?" - made my day

anyway, i better wait until after tonights game before i do the dance, otherwise Storm might be the ones that benefits

:lol:

Save the next dance for Brisbane, Hugzy. I reckon we can handle the Tigers without the dance. Don't want all the magic used up early in the season.

hugzy

Juniors
that's true... but r u SURE? 5-2 looks ALOT better than 4-3... i actually think we need the dance this week. Brisbane will be e-z-e

also i think i should save a big one for the grand final... gotta get some more of those fire wood

so i'll do it this week and next, then i'll take a couple of weeks off and go on to preach kids about the dangers of the american indian ghost dance

wululululu
TIGRES RISE!!!!

hugzy

Juniors
ohhhh no.... no no no no no.....

i was gonna retire after this week and save up for the semis cuz i thoguht we were gonna be 5-2 and semis bound for sure...

that was a heartbreaking loss

Latest posts