What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Indian Ghost Dance

hugzy

Juniors
first i find out lady gaga has a man's organ and now this... life has reached a new low...

re serc & cram:
nah eels dont have one

the "geniused" versions include:
dargons
tigres
raidens; and
bardogs - my personal favourite... if st george and canterbury ever merge, they should call themselves the bardogs :0)

ps. tell that to the bardog fans at ur own risk

hugzy

Juniors
oh LORD!!! that's when the AIG dance still used to work... now that the company is near bankruptcy i dont think it works nemore

ok LAST attempt at reviving our season to come 7th so we can get trounced by the Bardogs in week 1 of the finals

wululululululu
STORM RISE!!!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
oh LORD!!! that's when the AIG dance still used to work... now that the company is near bankruptcy i dont think it works nemore

ok LAST attempt at reviving our season to come 7th so we can get trounced by the Bardogs in week 1 of the finals

wululululululu
STORM RISE!!!
:lol:!!!!!

Hugzy, you do realise you said "Knights Rise" last week right? That's what went wrong ...

hugzy

Juniors
no i was actually thinking "since it's not working anyway, might as well do the OPPOSITE" - fail

hugzy

Juniors
lets ride our luck to the finals in 6th then reach the prelims and knock out the dargons

wulululululu
COWBOYS RISE!!!!!!

hugzy

Juniors
alright i remember at the same stage last year i went on a streak but it was abruptly ended by the Raidens cuz tehy're gods of thunder...

arghhh f**k it

wululululu
RAIDENS RISE!!!!!!!

hugzy

Juniors
re serc: i... dont really have a day time job... in fact. this IS my day time job :0(

re jobdog: oh lord... i never performed well under pressure... especially in bed

re perverse: lollipopers arne't they

hugzy

Juniors
right so i failed again against the gods of thunder... that's 0/3 vs the raidens

but this week should be an easy victory.

wululululu
PANDAS RISE!!!!

hugzy

Juniors
hey i reckon 2 out of 6th, 7th and 8th will win this weekend, which means the loser of manly and melbourne is gone

anyway, FINALLY i get to do it... i love doing this one

wululululu
BARDOGS RISE!!!!!

hugzy

Juniors
oh lord im so excited... y is god so kind to us...

Week 1 - Bye
Week 2 - loser of Broncos and Titans (ie. Bye)
Week 3 - Chokers (ie Dargons for those who arent' familiar with NRL)
Week 4 - we'll probably run out of steam by then but hey the boys have done us proud

CycloneSteve

Juniors
oh lord im so excited... y is god so kind to us...

Week 1 - Bye
Week 2 - loser of Broncos and Titans (ie. Bye)
Week 3 - Chokers (ie Dargons for those who arent' familiar with NRL)
Week 4 - we'll probably run out of steam by then but hey the boys have done us proud

Bye.....ROFL....:lol:

I want someone to make me a Banner - Finals Week 1....Knights vs Bye !!!!