What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American Indian Ghost Dance

Serc

First Grade
Oh wow forgot about you Hugzy...thankyou so much!!!!!!! And for my one Brisbane game each year too! :D woooooohoooooooooo

MC DUI

Juniors
Haha, quality dance, I knew we had the fire back in the belly this week, now I know why. :D

perverse

Referee
hugzy on The Adjudicator said:
Knights fan HuGzy from Beijing says: "I dunno why i keep tipping against my knights (maybe cuz they're mentally weaker than a 12 yr old getting bullied), but this week, the roosters r on the specialties menu. One thing Bryan Smith is good at is belt his former team upon first meeting (see Eels v Knights 2007), and this will be no exception. Roosters by 36-42 (depends if they rest carney for the last 20 minutes) If the Knights win, i'll do something crazy like..."
hugzy is becoming a regular on the Adjudicator, lol.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27103365-5018866,00.html

don't leave us hanging, hugzy. you'll do something crazy like what? :)

hugzy

Juniors
oh my girlfriend just took over and finished me off before i could finish off the article :0S

alright in shanghai now. promoting nrl and scouting for the knights. found a speedy winger with an eye for the try line... but refused to come back to australia with me because he prefers to pursue a career in synchronised diving - loser

hugzy

Juniors
ok i dunno how many dances i have left but im saving them for next year and the world cup (wulululu GHANA RISE!!!) cuz the only thing i can look fwd to with the knights this year is Aku "BIG DICK" Uate carrying the Hamburgers to vnrl glory

Serc

First Grade
rofl

Would it be a smart idea for me to not ask where 'big dick' comes from?

Anyway I thought this macavity picture post from last year deserved another run:

when aku wants a 4 year deal, he gets serious....

unxplained-photo-1225258423-85706.jpg

hugzy

Juniors
1. it sort of rolls off the tongue "AKU BIG DK UATE!!!!"

2. also one of my friends called him "you-ate", so when he stampeded over some ugly winger (think it was brad tighe) and slams the ball in his FACE, i pointed at tighe and bellowed out "YOU-ATE A BIG DICK". and it stuck ever since

ok i have serious psychological issues

Serc

First Grade
I still love you Hugzy...but isn't that cheating? You have already used your 3 as JD said!

hugzy

Juniors
i was gonna save it up for next year, but inspired by the loyal fans of the AIGD...

wululululu
WARRIORS RISE!!!!

this is wat the ghost dance is all about. not dancing to some gimme at home against some b-grade bardogs, but a season-on-the-line away game against james "roonay" malonay et al

hugzy

Juniors
for fcks sake i was hoping i get a request like "can u dance for sharks at home" but instead i get one for storm AWAY.

but the dance shirks at nothing.

wulululu
STROM RISE!!!!