What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMNRL websites (Links)

Stiff07nz

Juniors
new haven warriors site is currently being upgraded. within the next week expect to see a whole lot more info on there. including player profiles. match reports. picture gallery and coaches blog. and hopefully video footage of games.

Last edited:

NRLMad

Juniors
what's the go with the main AMNRL site? It's terrible. Why haver they started the season with such a poor website?

Buddah

Juniors
Seems like the AMNRL site won't give a link to buy Tomahawks jerseys......what's up with that? Where else are you suppossed to get one?

deluded pom?

Coach
It appears Mr Niu is only putting out any news and views either by social network sites i.e. facebook or twitter or via the wearerugby website. I believe there are links to buying a Tomahawks shirt on there Buddah
The twitter page is listed as davidniu7

Buddah

Juniors
It appears Mr Niu is only putting out any news and views either by social network sites i.e. facebook or twitter or via the wearerugby website. I believe there are links to buying a Tomahawks shirt on there Buddah
The twitter page is listed as davidniu7

Cool, thanks deluded, i'll check it out. Cheers

roopy

Referee
I don't have any evidence for this, but i believe a deal was done with American Rugby News for them to release any news and for the AMNRL website to not compete with them.
That makes sense to me. The League section of American Rugby News spreads the word through the Rugby community. It's a good mutual arrangement.

As fans of the AMNRL we should check out the league section of ARN as often as possible. The more we use it the more they will be keen to print League stories, and the more stories they print the more American Rugby fans get to hear about League.

Last edited:

deluded pom?

Coach
ARN hasn't been updated for a while on the RL section roopy. In fact I think it hasn't been updated since Mr Niu and Mr Lowe signed up with WAR.

Last edited:

Latest posts