What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMNRL websites (Links)

juro

Bench
Oh, the irony!

It seems that the usarl website has been hijacked at the moment. Reminds me of problems the amnrl (or was it nrlus) website used to have...

deluded pom?

Coach
Oh, the irony!

It seems that the usarl website has been hijacked at the moment. Reminds me of problems the amnrl (or was it nrlus) website used to have...

Looks no different to how it has for a couple of weeks now. Spinner did explain that any news they feel needs to be out now will be on the USARL website but it is still in the development stages.

juro

Bench
Are you being redirected to some exercise cross-training miracle machine website? That's what I'm getting, and it is different to the site I used to see (the USARL logo and a couple news items)...

juro

Bench
hehehe... don't I look a pretty shade of pink now... :eek:

especially when I was the one who posted the right address in this thread not too long ago...

So after day two at E3 High School in Providence 87 Kids signed up to represent their school. About 25 of them are Girls. Looks like we may launch High School Boys and Girls Rugby League teams this Spring. Over the coming months we will be recruiting at 5 more schools in Providence.
We have the interest help us raise the money to ensure we launch the program this spring - all donations are tax deductible - http://www.razoo.com/story/American-...ue-Association

Latest posts