What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Idea From Left Field Pt 2.

Gandhi

Juniors
Who keeps letting the same guy in under so many different names.

surely they can ban his IP address.
Ffs man. Because i dont agree with your SHITE? My opinion is as valid as your shit. How about you get banned. Why is your opinion any more valid?. It aint. You seen my likes? Many many likes. Frigging Stop bullying people country troll. If you dont like what i say....put me on your long ignore list. Grumpy!!

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Now listen all you Merkin's.in a democratic society everyone has an opinion .like it or not .let's be adults and allow the other guy his opinion.good boy

Old Timer

Coach
If there is a natural progression it is from 1 to 6 and not vice versa.
Some make the transition very successfully and others fail.
Widdop is already at 6 getting plenty of ball and excelling so he has already made the transition leave him there.

Old Timer

Coach
Now we can see whether we will miss the ego monster. Nighty fullback. Milne to wing. Or milne centre and aitken wing. Lets see how we go. Giddy up!!
Obviously you now have a pet hate for Dugan.
No dissimilar to the ridiculous pet hate you had for Widdop which proved unsustainable.
Interesting that you use the name Gandhi as he had no hate for anyone so your knowledge of history is about as good as your knowledge of football "abysmal".

Drakon

Juniors
Oh no Old Timer. He wanted you to say that. Don't you think his moniker was chosen on purpose!?!

Gandhi

Juniors
Obviously you now have a pet hate for Dugan.
No dissimilar to the ridiculous pet hate you had for Widdop which proved unsustainable.
Interesting that you use the name Gandhi as he had no hate for anyone so your knowledge of history is about as good as your knowledge of football "abysmal".
Dugans ok....just not one million ok. Maybe 700k ok. If you want to sing the praises of a player who comes out in the press and sooks about not being offered a million by the club.....then you sir know nothing.... and you are no real supporter. You have the audacity to tell me i have something against dugan because i call him an ego. He proved he is this by yabbering to the press, moaning and whining and embarrasing himself. So get stu...ed!

Gandhi

Juniors
Oh no Old Timer. He wanted you to say that. Don't you think his moniker was chosen on purpose!?!
Fact. Dugan has an over inflated ego.
Fact. Widdop has played decent footy in 2017 after three horrible years.
Fact. Dugan is not worth one mil a year.
Fact. Dugan is a centre. Not a fullback.

Dont like facts big boys?

Gandhi

Juniors
If there is a natural progression it is from 1 to 6 and not vice versa.
Some make the transition very successfully and others fail.
Widdop is already at 6 getting plenty of ball and excelling so he has already made the transition leave him there.
He aint excelling. He is going ok THIS YEAR. Thurston excels. Lockyer excelled. Look up a dictionary the word excelled and get back to me.

Drakon

Juniors
Fact. Dugan has an over inflated ego.
Fact. Widdop has played decent footy in 2017 after three horrible years.
Fact. Dugan is not worth one mil a year.
Fact. Dugan is a centre. Not a fullback.

Dont like facts big boys?
Your propensity for agitation is quite amusing.

I have not disagreed with what you have said.

I mostly sit and watch. You say some correct and good things sir.

But, I take you to task on this:-
Widdop played well in his first year. He played not as good in year two and played average in 2016. He has played absolutely great this year so far.

Pleased that you consider me a 'big boy'!

Last edited:

Drakon

Juniors
excelled:- be exceptionally good at or proficient in an activity or subject.
"she excelled at landscape painting"
synonyms: shine, be very good, be excellent, be brilliant, be outstanding, be skilful, be talented, be proficient, be expert, be pre-eminent, reign supreme, wear the crown, stand out, be the best, be unrivalled, be unparalleled, be unequalled, be without equal, be second to none, be unsurpassed; be Gareth Widdop in 2017

Old Timer

Coach
He aint excelling. He is going ok THIS YEAR. Thurston excels. Lockyer excelled. Look up a dictionary the word excelled and get back to me.
If you don't think Widdop is excelling, then as I said your knowledge of football is abysmal.
Love it when you have to admit that Widdop is better than hopeless and useless as per the thoughts of your previous personas, that must really irk you?
For the record no need for me to look up the dictionary but do suggest that you put a mirror on the floor between you feet and look up your skirt and you will see a self portrait and more than likely you will see your brother and sister at the same time.

Old Timer

Coach
Of course it was but he should do a little more reading and perhaps use Attila next time as it would be far more in keeping from a historical point of view.
Attila's was interestingly / coincidently defeated by the Germanic vassals.

Drakon

Juniors
Of course it was but he should do a little more reading and perhaps use Attila next time as it would be far more in keeping from a historical point of view.
Attila's was interestingly / coincidently defeated by the Germanic vassals.
Ha, ha. I hope you enjoyed your cruise and it was good but it looks like you haven't come back relaxed!

Old Timer

Coach
Ha, ha. I hope you enjoyed your cruise and it was good but it looks like you haven't come back relaxed!
All good and totally refreshed and up for the challenge if it arrises.
Must admit disappointing to see 2 losses whilst away and it must really be pissing someone off that we have been winning well with Widdop playing and we lose him for a few games and we have losses which further shows Gaz's importance to the side.

Carlton

Juniors
All good and totally refreshed and up for the challenge if it arrises.
Must admit disappointing to see 2 losses whilst away and it must really be pissing someone off that we have been winning well with Widdop playing and we lose him for a few games and we have losses which further shows Gaz's importance to the side.

The reason we lost was because we played two very good teams, one after a four day turn around and Aitken's defensive mistakes. During the last game Mann actually showed some attack from 5/8 we haven't seen for a long time. After saying that I am not trying to run down Widdop's play so far this year. However, even though I acknowledge his performances in 2017 have been good based on the last two years I am not convinced yet.

possm

Coach
The reason we lost was because we played two very good teams, one after a four day turn around and Aitken's defensive mistakes. During the last game Mann actually showed some attack from 5/8 we haven't seen for a long time. After saying that I am not trying to run down Widdop's play so far this year. However, even though I acknowledge his performances in 2017 have been good based on the last two years I am not convinced yet.
My thoughts are that:
Against the Roosters we were unlucky. Only a point in it. If McCrone gets the field goal we win. If we took a shot at field goal each time we were in range we could have won. I say unlucky and maybe poor on-field decisions after Widdop went off injured.

Against the Storm is was because of a poor decision by the coach - defensive plan/structure and poor refereeing. Also we failed to contain the Storms big 3 in the first half. It was our defence that let us down and my opinion is that it was more the plan we played to than the lack of skill/effort by the players.

hazzbeen

Bench
Carlton you can throw in Mary as well , Im not convinced yet either .