What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Interesting Read...

True_Believer

Juniors
*dramatic sigh*

The point was to repeat exactly what the OP predicted people would say with respect to the coach and gain an over-reaction from some precious apologists who miss that point.

I’ll have to come back and see f it worked - that way I can explain how trolling works like a condescending asshole!

Right. Sometimes I find it difficult to interpret the intention of a post without the accompanying facial expressions and body language, which, I guess, is the sign of a good troll.

Difficult given your posts aren't normally trollish.

Old Timer

Coach
If Lats wrote the article on his own he has a great career in journalism and I look forward to him embarking on it next year
Rising 32 year old who fell on his feet coming to a side with a rep quality pack.
Is he doing a job, yep that’s true but just a shame that we never found out if there was a younger, more skillfull option as there is no doubt he was always going to play 1st grade.
When people suggest that the coaching staff have done a good job with the progression of the juniors I just find it hard to comprehend that having Nighty & Latimore on the bench is testimony to that.
Hopefully Host, Lawrie & Luc excel over the next few weeks and then we will see if the selections are on form or just cut & paste.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
At the moment our all three sides are playing well. We have the balance to do well but need to replace Ah Mau at the same level of competence. Millward has done well in recruitment and retention. Another solid year in that regard for 2019 will keep us pride of place. In 2018 the experience of Allgood, Graham, Hunt, Nicholls and Latimore has worked wonders. I am very proud of being a Dragons supporter as they give their all even when they are busted and exhausted.