What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Official Welcome

grouch

First Grade
Welcome aboard newbies. Please allow me to steal a few moments of your time to take you through a brief orientation, and some essential housekeeping.

1. Whenever you approach the Norm Provan portrait, you will genuflect. Respect must be paid.
2. The Reg Gasnier plaque is on the western side of Kogarah Oval. At 3 o'clock every day (3 was Reg's number) you will face west and say the sacred word: Puff, while making a sign of the V across your chest.
3. Kogarah and WIN turf must be kissed upon entering.
4. Oh When The Saints is now your favourite song.
5. Ignore every single word the bald-headed drunk on the jetski ever says.

Thank you, and good luck

Last edited:

Saintsified

Bench
November 1 has finally arrived (keep your pants on John Moz).

I'm sure everyone will join me in officially welcoming Ben Hunt, James Graham, Jeremy Latimore and Darren Nicholls to the St George-Illawarra Dragons!

Go well lads, it's a pleasure to have you at this great club.
You left out "WITH A SHIT COACH" part

dragonssamy61

First Grade
November 1 has finally arrived (keep your pants on John Moz).

I'm sure everyone will join me in officially welcoming Ben Hunt, James Graham, Jeremy Latimore and Darren Nicholls to the St George-Illawarra Dragons!

Go well lads, it's a pleasure to have you at this great club.

Well said tom.
But to late jmoz has got his pants off.
Look at rumours lol

Life's Good

Coach
Looking at who we added for 2018 you have to see shift to quality vs. the days of ‘the butcher’ Dane Nielsen, Luke Page, Mark Ioane and so on and so on(there were plenty of other doozies).
I am not about to boldly claim top 4 or a premiership but at least it looks like we are getting the recruitment act together instead of scrambling for the cheap and cheerful ‘rejects’.

Mr Red

First Grade
Memo to all new players...learn the phrases “it was a learning experience “ and “out to make amends” for the press conferences...

denis preston

First Grade
Looking at who we added for 2018 you have to see shift to quality vs. the days of ‘the butcher’ Dane Nielsen, Luke Page, Mark Ioane and so on and so on(there were plenty of other doozies).
I am not about to boldly claim top 4 or a premiership but at least it looks like we are getting the recruitment act together instead of scrambling for the cheap and cheerful ‘rejects’.
Farrell !

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

Who can forget Dunamis Lui?

Just awful.

Latest posts