What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An outsiders view of Souths

Tigerpete

Juniors
15. SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS
Disasterous year and nothing else can be said otherwise. The Rabbitohs went from one disaster to another both on and off the field. Souths have been a complete shambles in the football office since 1990 and their future is on the line following News Limited winning the High Court appeal. The Rabbitohs have limited time to sort out their future and get things right to stay beyond the next review of teams.

Souths were competitive in many matches but lacked the firepower and class to get the results. Souths recruitment in the off-season hasn't been overly flash with only Willie Manu and Glenn Hall offering any sort of potential. Two interesting signings are Joe Williams and Matt Riddle and if they are looked after correctly could be handy players for the Rabbitohs with their futures in front of them.

The Rabbitohs have to fix up their administration and coaching problems first and get strong but effective structures in place. Once they get off-field setup right, they have to focus on building the talent up from scratch and find promising kids from the junior league and country areas. Signing the likes of Terry Hill, Darren Senter and Shane Marteene wasn't wise. Only Manly can challenge them for last position next season

This was taken from the r.league website , written by matt o'neil and just goes to show us tiger fans are no fools.

I put my favourite bits in bold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rastus

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
Disasterous year and nothing else can be said otherwise. The Rabbitohs went from one disaster to another both on and off the field. Souths have been a complete shambles in the football office since 1990 and their future is on the line following News Limited winning the High Court appeal. The Rabbitohs have limited time to sort out their future and get things right to stay beyond the next review of teams.

Souths were competitive in many matches but lacked the firepower and class to get the results. Souths recruitment in the off-season hasn't been overly flash with only Willie Manu and Glenn Hall offering any sort of potential. Two interesting signings are Joe Williams and Matt Riddle and if they are looked after correctly could be handy players for the Rabbitohs with their futures in front of them.

The Rabbitohs have to fix up their administration and coaching problems first and get strong but effective structures in place. Once they get off-field setup right, they have to focus on building the talent up from scratch and find promising kids from the junior league and country areas. Signing the likes of Terry Hill, Darren Senter and Shane Marteene wasn't wise. Only Manly can challenge them for last position next season

This was taken from the r.league website , written by matt o'neil and just goes to show us tiger fans are no fools.

I put my favourite bits in bold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gee are you guys trying to bore everyone to death :roll: . For a start Senter (thank god) was resigned by wastes :lol: :lol: :lol: . And M O'Neill is not really the brightest bloke - but hey, I guess a person of limited intelligence such as yourself believes everything that they read :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

daRque

Juniors

True, can't argue with any of that.

Totally contradictory statement from whatever goose wrote this. How can only Manu and Hall have potential, but then he goes on to suggest Williams and Riddle could be good? "Could be" intimates potential. Total gibberish.

The Rabbitohs have to fix up their administration and coaching problems first and get strong but effective structures in place. Once they get off-field setup right, they have to focus on building the talent up from scratch and find promising kids from the junior league and country areas.

True, I won't argue with that either.

Signing the likes of Terry Hill, Darren Senter and Shane Marteene wasn't wise. Only Manly can challenge them for last position next season
[/i]

Evidence that the author doesn't know his league. Senter? I wonder when Souths are going to find out they signed him?

Aaaah, my old friend Matthew wrote, that explains a lot.

I put my favourite bits in bold :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

HappyTiger

Juniors
This thread was written by a supporter of a team who has a future unlike ur sad and sorry club. :lol: :lol:

Slugs

HappyTiger said:
This thread was written by a supporter of a team who has a future unlike ur sad and sorry club. :lol: :lol:

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

CASSIE

Juniors
HappyTiger said:

I hear West are not happy..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cassie you heard wrong, maybe you have something in your ears????

......and back to the bottom

SOUTHS SLOPS
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Slugs

madunit said:
Cassie you heard wrong, maybe you have something in your ears????

......and back to the bottom

SOUTHS SLOPS
:lol: :lol: :lol:

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
A disasterous season is anything that involves the dunnies since being readmitted back into the NRL. The Titanic disaster is nothing compared to the Dunnies disaster. :lol:

Briza

Juniors
I agree with that post totally, except for the last line because Manly will kick both you're arses next season !!!!!!!!!!!! 8)