What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anastabation banned from the wall

DJ

Juniors
In a sad turn of events, Anastabation was banned from the Roosters own website "The Wall" today.

Many astonished onlookers said "How the hell did he last that long".

After he exited, there were a few murmors about restricting free speech ect before the conversation quickly returned to how astonishing it is that such a high percentage of the posters on "The Wall" like the Roosters.

Bad luck AB, you were getting pretty intense in there.

anastabation

Juniors
It's certainly unfortunate! It was they who were responsibe for shutting down rleague forums so naturally I was furious. I had a preety good knock though. 267 not out I was before being bowled by the administrator.

Oh and mr bulldogs, I have finished my trial HSC exams and have no more assignments. I am avaiable for the 7's if needed.

cheers.

STSAE

Juniors
anastabation said:
It's certainly unfortunate! It was they who were responsibe for shutting down rleague forums so naturally I was furious. I had a preety good knock though. 267 not out I was before being bowled by the administrator.

Oh and mr bulldogs, I have finished my trial HSC exams and have no more assignments. I am avaiable for the 7's if needed.

cheers.

What did you do you nice person mastabraith??
Oh well, keep it up!!

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts