What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And now are you glad we have signed Ben Hunt ?

SEAT 1A

Bench
The only way is get a new owner and have him or them declare all positions in the club vacant and invite applications for all positions.
Of course that could only happen in the off season.
It's nice to be able to dream, reality was summed up by Alice Cooper. Welcome to my nightmare.

Agree. Honestly, I would only think Brian Johnston would be safe and that's one of the problems.

In some way the merger would be dead with the new owner setting up the structure and what type of mix between league and corporate directors The league can't have another NTL.

What would the home ground split look like. Why would you play at Kogarah when you have to folk out hundred of thousands of dollars to the council which is criminal as we pay rates and you would turn tens of thousands of fans away the game.

JDHD

Juniors
It was great to watch and plugs a big hole in our team.
But can someone please explain to me why Benji is suddenly firing on all cylinders and with us he was rubbish?

Because Benji got the kick up the arse that he needed about six years ago when we punted him and literally no other team was interested for his asking price.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Was just watching this highlights package from the 2015 prelim final. Benny Hunt was sensational, he single handedly tore the Roosters apart. I remember the game well, he controlled the game beautifully and his timing was impeccable. I cannot wait for him to join our squad and partner up with Widdop.

Take note of the pass Hunt throws at 11:51. It was special.

Ben_Kusto_magic

Juniors
Was just watching this highlights package from the 2015 prelim final. Benny Hunt was sensational, he single handedly tore the Roosters apart. I remember the game well, he controlled the game beautifully and his timing was impeccable. I cannot wait for him to join our squad and partner up with Widdop.

Take note of the pass Hunt throws at 11:51. It was special.

Geez I hope this guy is injury free next year. Otherwise we're royally f@&$ed!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
How much of an upgrade is Ben Hunt going to be to McCrone. Ben will be great at Saints and I thought the games with Benji they hit it off well. Goes to show he can adapt to other players and I am sure him and Widdop will form a great partnership.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
And there is the hat-trick, with 15 minutes to go it's not over yet!

Hunt is a deadset champion, I cannot wait for him to join our squad. He can genuinely take an opposition team apart single-handedly. So much vision.

Edit: Just broke through off the back of a scrum from 90 metres to put Oates away.
Champion. Without a shadow of a doubt.

hewi

Bench
And there is the hat-trick, with 15 minutes to go it's not over yet!

Hunt is a deadset champion, I cannot wait for him to join our squad. He can genuinely take an opposition team apart single-handedly. So much vision.

Edit: Just broke through off the back of a scrum from 90 metres to put Oates away.
Champion. Without a shadow of a doubt.

Agreed, however you are forgetting one thing and that is our champion coach can ruin anyone.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Yes if Mary had the total Queensland team at his disposal he would still be looking for excuses Mary needs to be moved on and before he totally f**ks up the BIG RED V .totally devoid of any coaching ability.