What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And the winner of the Wooden spoon is.................

Nugby

Juniors
Not yet, the warriors aren't going to win another and I can see Souths beating the Raiders (though i'll have gone back to Sydney on the friday so I'll miss the game) so it could still be them. But I'll pay that Manly has avoided it for another year *grumble*

Igor

Juniors
Nugby said:
But I'll pay that Manly has avoided it for another year *grumble*

You'll "pay" it??? That's mighty big of you... :roll: 2 round left and Manly are 5 pts clear of it, big call.

And I'll pay that the sun will rise in the morning... see if I'm wrong? ;-)

Nugby

Juniors
I phrased it in a way that conveyed that I was conceding it against my will but it's not really something I thought about or care to argue

Mambo

Juniors
Souths aren't owners of it yet swoop. We can beat the Raiders and Warriors lose to the Bulldogs and the spoon goes to NZ.

I think souths will be the wooden spooners this year after both warriors loose there game to bulldogs and souths loose the canberra! I do think souths have a better chance of shaking it and leaving the warriors with the spoon but I can see the bunnies beating canberra who are trying for a top 8 spot!