What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson hints at quitting Sharks quietly

Frenzy

Juniors
Anyone remember beekershark?

His writing style. Sometimes poor spelling. Penchant for telling but not telling. Attacking when doubted by people. Spokesman of the sponsors. Dean Treister defender.

I don't know if I am missing him or not ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
Well unless Beeks has forgotten Jimbo since the Bulldogs game, I don't know if Morpheus is Beekershark in disguise... unless his forgetfulness is all part of the conspiracy!!!! OMG!!! ;-)

Morpheus

Juniors
No News today I'm sorry Shire Shark !

As for who reads forums like this one my friend, I don't know to be honest, I'm sure some of the long time members on this chat board will be better able to answer that.

I figure this is a pretty focused chat board that is mainly used by hard core sharks fans and members like you and me and everyone else, so I have little problem with chatting about the current issues among similar minded people.

And whatever a Bekershark is frenzy I take it as a compliment, I think !

forgive my ignorance on this matter.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I don't know if you are all slow or if I'm just brilliantly fast.
But I knew who Morph was after my "hhhmmm....Morpeheus" post.

Even looks like him accept that he is fat, short, ugly, white, old etc. etc.

Got the bald bit right though huh?

Frenzy

Juniors
El Garbo said:
Well unless Beeks has forgotten Jimbo since the Bulldogs game, I don't know if Morpheus is Beekershark in disguise... unless his forgetfulness is all part of the conspiracy!!!! OMG!!! ;-)

No one has forgotten noboby :lol:

Here's the link reefy posted in his hhhmmm.....morpheus post

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/phpbb2/search.php?search_author=Morpheus

Read enough of those posts and the REAL Morpheus sticks out like dog's balls. It's easy to change names but hard to change "style"

Morpheus

Juniors
Blacktip, I take offence to being called old mate :)

I think you young'ungs these days are too fast to label anyone on the older side of 50 as being an "oldy" perhaps a little respect for the older members of our community would go a long way to helping young people gain some things in life.

imasharkie

Coach
Morpheus said:
Blacktip, I take offence to being called old mate :)

I think you young'ungs these days are too fast to label anyone on the older side of 50 as being an "oldy" perhaps a little respect for the older members of our community would go a long way to helping young people gain some things in life.

here here :D

Anonymous

Juniors
Read enough of those posts and the REAL Morpheus sticks out like dog's balls. It's easy to change names but hard to change "style"

I remain sceptical. Guess we'll have to wait and see eh? ;-)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Morpheus said:
perhaps a little respect for the older members of our community.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How does one know another posters age anyway?
Respect is earnt - always.

My father used say that to me 'respect your elders', and I still think 'as soon as they give me a reason too'

Not a referee are you?

Morpheus

Juniors
Holier than thou , I guess one has to discuss their under age binge drinking sessions in order to be " cool" around here :cry:

Morpheus said:
Holier than thou , I guess one has to discuss their under age binge drinking sessions in order to be " cool" around here :cry:

Dont give me that rubbish

But yes I do enjoy hearing a good underage binge drinking session story, particularly when it involves me getting some sweet action off an underage drinker.
:lol: :lol:

Latest posts