What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson hints at quitting Sharks quietly

The Popper

Bench
Is he or isn't he?
Hmmm! Now you've all got me wondering if I'm really the Popper? Hang on. I'll go look in the mirror.
CLIP CLOP, CLIP clop, clip clop......pause......clip clop, clip CLOP, CLIP CLOP.
Yep! Just checked. I'm me, all right. :shock:

fizman said:
You know, it wouldn't surprise me if the Club tries to sack Anderson, loses its case and we win the comp next year!!! Anderson has that uncanny knack of sticking it right up people when they are death riding him.

Sadly, if the club went down this path, there are only three likely results:

1. The club comes to some financial settlement with Anderson and he goes quietly. Given his public comments in the last few days, this seems unlikely;

2. The club is vindicated in that it successfully terminated Anderson's contract; or, and this is the more likely in my opinion

3. Anderson successfully sues the club for breach of contract and is awarded damages. Being permitted to work out his contract would not be an option.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, that if the club wants to get rid of Anderson, we will have nuffs Raper as coach regardless of the outcome of any ensuing legal battle. The only question will be how much it is going to cost the club to remove Anderson.

I'd personally like to see him remain. That the club re-thinks its position and decides to keep him on to see out his initial 3 year deal for 2004. I've got a feeling that he will stick it up all the knockers next year, just like he has just done with the Kangaroos.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
If he could get all the roos to come & play for the Sharks, then he'd be half a chance.
but only half. he's still find a way to scew that up.

Morpheus

Juniors
I don't think that Andersons new positive stance changes things all that much. It was never in his hands as to whether or not he stays next year, and that has not changed now.

It sounds as if he knows he is going and by saying how much he wants to stay, is trying to make the board look bad for sacking him.

He has done a fine job with the Test team, but I wonder how many years Anderson genuinely has left as a head coach ? regardless of whether that is at the sharks or elsewhere .

Frenzy, I like all Sharks Fans my friend, I just can't understand you quite yet !

Anonymous

Juniors
Well for all those wondering, I just got word from Beeker and gave him the address of this forum, so he might drop around sometime soon.

imasharkie

Coach
The Popper said:
Is he or isn't he?
Hmmm! Now you've all got me wondering if I'm really the Popper? Hang on. I'll go look in the mirror.
CLIP CLOP, CLIP clop, clip clop......pause......clip clop, clip CLOP, CLIP CLOP.
Yep! Just checked. I'm me, all right. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
keep it coming popper!

Agro

Juniors
shark_cartoon_Small.gif

Why is your shark kicking a large novelty tennis ball?

imasharkie

Coach
Agro said:
shark_cartoon_Small.gif

Why is your shark kicking a large novelty tennis ball?

My reason for having him(his name is ET) is to celebrate a premiership win in 2004 or simply to celebrate any win in 2004......and just as an afterthought ET's daughter plays tennis and is very good at it

Latest posts