What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anderson SACKED!

I've always wanted to try the Belgian beer place in the rocks but never gotten around to it.

Speaking of pubs etc in the city, what are everyone's favourites?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The Waterloo!!
yeah a good thing to there with your mates is play "guess the price of the next beer"
Startin off around lunchtime on a sunday you will pay around 4.80 for a shcooey. by 2pm they throw on another 80 cents sunday surcharge.
Come 4pm throw on another $1 entertainment charge.
Then after 6pm there is another 60 cent hike.
upon paying $7.20 for schooner of hahn premium I asked to speak to the manager where i proceeded to complain.
I had around 6 shooeys under my belt as i was taking it slow with some friends.
upon hearing my complaint, which I worded along the lines of "you can't charge 7.20 for tap beer! " he proceeded to call security to have me thrown out. & that time I had 4 shcooeys in my hand. $30 dollars worth!
Which they said I could not take or finish!
So I tipped the 4 of the beers managers head walked outside & stood next to 2 cops.
best 30 bux I ever spent.

blacktip-reefy said:
I asked to speak to the manager where i proceeded to complain...I had 4 shcooeys in my hand. $30 dollars worth!
So I tipped the 4 of the beers managers head walked outside & stood next to 2 cops.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GOLD, GOLD, GOLD

I love the ol' pour a beer over someone's head. NOTHING BEATS IT.

Macca

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
The Waterloo!!
yeah a good thing to there with your mates is play "guess the price of the next beer"
Startin off around lunchtime on a sunday you will pay around 4.80 for a shcooey. by 2pm they throw on another 80 cents sunday surcharge.
Come 4pm throw on another $1 entertainment charge.
Then after 6pm there is another 60 cent hike.
upon paying $7.20 for schooner of hahn premium I asked to speak to the manager where i proceeded to complain.
I had around 6 shooeys under my belt as i was taking it slow with some friends.
upon hearing my complaint, which I worded along the lines of "you can't charge 7.20 for tap beer! " he proceeded to call security to have me thrown out. & that time I had 4 shcooeys in my hand. $30 dollars worth!

Where was the Zen guru? Would he have done that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love it Reefy!

As for my fav pubs.

Obviously I like The Frisco Hotel in Wooloomooloo, being a navy boy.
The Coogee Bay Hotel is up there.
Scruffy Murphy's.
The Obby for one in the Rocks.
The Empire gets my vote for number one though. The Cross has really cleaned itself up.

What about pubs in the shire?

1. Taren Pt Hotel.
2. Miranda Hotel.
3. Caringbah Hotel.
4. Northies.
5. My garage.

Macca

Coach
I think we are talking pubs sully, but ARQ would definatley be up your alley, so to speak.

cheese

Bench
gold, reefy :lol:

ss ....is dan murphys the old 'porters' in menai metro?

or has liquorland next to woolies changed its name?

or is there one i dont know of....

no cheese
it's brand new in a new complex which i think they are calling 'shire west'

you head west from sutherland to menai
when you get to the main two lane roundabout you can go right to the marketplace, straight ahead to illawong/bankstown/all sorts of shitty places or you can go left.

go left then turn right 20 metres up the road after the petrol station
there's a whole new shopping centre with dominos, a car wash, dan murphy's etc.

i totally recommend making the trip ASAP, take a bunch of mates, a trailer and a platinum credit card
stuff is cheap, but you'll need it!

it's the biggest and the best bottle shop i've ever seen and also the cheapest. all their prices are the cheapest going and they beat prices too, if by some chance someone has undercut them.

GO GO GO

cheese

Bench
Ahh ...sweet ....i know exactly where you mean. Didnt know there was bottleO in there though..... I'll scope it

Latest posts