What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita Paul Kent Andrew Webster

NrlVader

Juniors
The scathing attacks on Andrew Fifita in the media is appalling and has been costly personally for him as a footballer.

Yes, a life was lost but do we want to lose another young man's life? Andrew has an understanding of mental wellness issues and he to me was helping his childhood mate, Loveridge with some support.

I want Paul Kent and Andrew Webster to watch this presentation by the Hon. Michael Kirby AC CMG. Link is below. A presentation over 25 mins but the first 6 minutes relates to Andrew Fifita. Even though it is not about football, it relates to life. An clear acknowledgement of your roots through life's journey.

Please watch this link ... @4 mins to 6 mins especially.

Last edited:

Surely

Post Whore
I hope none of these merkins are Christians, that would be very hypocritical.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
WTF does Christianity have to do with Fifita supporting a convicted killer?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
You lost me at "Andrew has an understanding of mental wellness issues".

The guy doesn’t even have a grasp of his 1 times tables.
Geez Canard, as a poster I have some respect for what you say.

Until now. Experience mental illness yourself and come back to me.

What next? Tell some dude in a wheelchair with cerebral palsy to get up and dance?

NrlVader

Juniors
Watch between 4 mins and 6 mins.

A great Australian and former high court judge did this same thing as Andrew Fifita.

Be strong Andrew, the way they are attacking you is a travesty.

Don't be disillusioned about the game, you've got a lot of support.

What do they expect? Life in poverty and in Western Suburbs is tough, a day to day survival. A flat car battery that needs replacing would stress the whole family and mates will help out. Protect each other.

Unless you are good at school work, footy is the ticket out of this cycle. Plenty get out and forget their mates but not Andrew.

I'm so sorry how you have been treated in the media Andrew. But I'm sure you'll handle it well.

Last edited:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Watch between 4 mins and 6 mins.

A great Australian and former high court judge did this same thing as Andrew Fifita.

Be strong Andrew, the way they are attacking you is a travesty.

Don't be dissolution about the game, you've got a lot of support.

What do they expect? Life in poverty and in Western Suburbs is tough, day to day survival? A flat car battery that needs replacing would stress the whole family and mates will help out. Protect each other.

Unless you are good at school work, footy is the ticket out of this cycle. Plenty get out and forget their mates but not Andrew.

I'm so sorry how you have been treated in the media Andrew. But I'm sure you'll handle it well.

p
Two posts in Nrl Vader and you have the potential to knock the shit out the LU forum regulars. Great post and well done.

T-Boon

Coach
Very interesting post Vedar. I have written Fifita off as a total dipshit. But this prompts me to reconsider the situation.
We do live in a society that loves to judge and preach moral code. Next person that preaches their moral code to me I plan to headbutt.