What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Fifita Paul Kent Andrew Webster

betcats

Referee
....and of course the sharks winning the comp has not upset you and your band of unhappy clappers.

It cost me 500 so it was a bit upsetting. Less so than watching the storm win another one though. Outside of the bet I lost I was happy enough to see you guys win.

betcats

Referee
Well, can tell you are a f**k wit. Nice talking to you.

Hahaha how pathetic this is becoming. If that's your response to someone not agreeing with you why bother posting? That is a flat out tantrum and yet im the f**kwit haha piss of wanker.

cb4

First Grade
Hahaha how pathetic this is becoming. If that's your response to someone not agreeing with you why bother posting? That is a flat out tantrum and yet im the f**kwit haha piss of wanker.

It's you not agreeing with at Andrew Fifita has come out and said. Yet, you are agreeing with journo's who have guessed and have made up what the F is to sell papers and get clicks online.

From Kent, Wilson and others, there have been no direct quotes from Fifita about any of it, just story's slagging him.
Yet other journo's who have direct quotes from him and his family are wrong? I don't get it.

It's not a Sharks thing. My views on Fifita are made quite clear on this public forum. But to dismiss his word and go on a journo's guess work. Yeh, my comment about you stands.

betcats

Referee
Lol what horseshit. You have no idea what or who I agree with you muppet. My comments on you stand, chuck your toys out of the cot and piss off you big baby.

betcats

Referee
One thing I did take out of the Jones interview is that this negative reaction is seriously affecting Fifita, I think he'd say just about anything to make it better right now. Him writing Forgive Kieran Loveridge on his arm makes no sense IMO and its going to take more than "because fifita said so" to convince me otherwise.

carcharias

Immortal
One thing I did take out of the Jones interview is that this negative reaction is seriously affecting Fifita, I think he'd say just about anything to make it better right now. Him writing Forgive Kieran Loveridge on his arm makes no sense IMO and its going to take more than "because fifita said so" to convince me otherwise.

why does "free" make any more sense then?
Do you really think that is what he meant by FKL?

myrrh ken

First Grade
Perhaps he stayed away from explaining it until the investigation is over. Perhaps he is covering his tracks.

The point is that no-one can determine even on the balance of probabilities what it means, so NRL is in a bit of a barrel here over its stance.

betcats

Referee
why does "free" make any more sense then?
Do you really think that is what he meant by FKL?

You have already asked me that in this thread and I responded, you know when you stated couldn't believe how stupid I am half a dozen times? Ironic that you are the one who has forgotten that.

carcharias

Immortal
You have already asked me that in this thread and I responded, you know when you stated couldn't believe how stupid I am half a dozen times? Ironic that you are the one who has forgotten that.
No wonder I'm confused, all you cry baby raiders fans all blend in together.
All pretending to be outraged by the big nasty Fifita...when the real problem is the fact that Ennis pulled the piss out of your ripped off faggy clap.

...anyway, just for laughs tell me again how you believe it was "Free KL" and how you came to this conclusion.
Don't forget to claim the media making it up had nothing to do with your decision.
go.

betcats

Referee
I am a panthers fan you moron. You are convinced the entire world has some kind of anti-sharks agenda aren't you Carchy? Hahaha there is a special on tin foil hats at kmart this week you should be there.

carcharias

Immortal
I am a panthers fan you moron. You are convinced the entire world has some kind of anti-sharks agenda aren't you Carchy? Hahaha
haha
well ...guess what?

You sound like a raiders fan.

hahaha

so what have the Sharks done to piss you off?
Surely him writing FKL on his can't be the reason?
You've been sooking as much as the raiders.

you need a picture so I can work out who the f**k you are.

betcats

Referee
you need a picture so I can work out who the f**k you are.

You call me stupid and then drop this pearla lol do you struggle to read names mate? You sound like the most insecure and paranoid fan ive ever heard of "You sound like a raiders fan" lol wtf does that mean. Because I think FKL was Free Kieran loveridge I sound like a raiders fan, what is wrong with you?