What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Johns out for the Year!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
A Johns has been ruled out for the rest of the year due to a buldging disk in his neck!!,

Apparently he first sustained the injury in the Manly clash from Sam Harris but played last week in there big win over North Queensland!!

This is terrible news for Newcastle fans but at the same time great news through a Parramatta perspective!!,

We all know the Knights are very vunerable without Johns......so hopefully other teams will exploit this weakness and may help Parra into the finals!!,

I am more confident of Parra's finals aspirations as i speak!!

half

Coach
considering the major role injuries have played in our season so far, it would be kind of ironic if this led to a spot in the finals

and now to say something totally cold and evil. along with paul green's face getting busted up, this has to be the best injury we could've asked for this season

Ron Jeremy

Coach
parrot said:
considering the major role injuries have played in our season so far, it would be kind of ironic if this led to a spot in the finals

and now to say something totally cold and evil. along with paul green's face getting busted up, this has to be the best injury we could've asked for this season

I know!!, it sounds horrible but this can only help Parra's final aspirations!!,

We still have to defeat the teams in the remaining games but?? Newcastle will be lucky to win 50/50 of there remainding games without him!!,

Come on opposition teams....exploit Newcastle for our sake!!,

It's a Dog eat Dog world!!

country eel

Juniors
well league fans it looks like tonights the footy show will be cancelled ,they will probably just show johns high lights tonight.
angst%maus.gif

Ron Jeremy

Coach
country eel said:
well league fans it looks like tonights the footy show will be cancelled ,they will probably just show johns high lights tonight.
angst%maus.gif

I know!!!, all u going to hear 2night is Johns this Johns That.......how boring!!,

Ohwell if we keep wining our games boys' & gal's we will be a great chance of making the 8!!!, considering Newcastle will be lucky to win half of there remaining games!! :D

slippery eel

Juniors
I think Sterlo was going to cry last night on the footyshow. Didn't he say to Joey, "please play the rest of the season". PPFFTT :roll: Newcastle should lose their remaining matches now therefore giving their finals spot to Parra. ;-) The chief Harragon knows this and that's why he said Parra have left their run too late..... he is upset over this. :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
slippery eel said:
I think Sterlo was going to cry last night on the footyshow. Didn't he say to Joey, "please play the rest of the season". PPFFTT :roll: Newcastle should lose their remaining matches now therefore giving their finals spot to Parra. ;-) The chief Harragon knows this and that's why he said Parra have left their run too late..... he is upset over this. :lol:

And who said Sterlo was biased???,

I can't stand Paul Harragon!!, he's always pesimistic towards the eel and last night was another example!!,

slippery eel

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
slippery eel said:

And who said Sterlo was biased???,

I can't stand Paul Harragon!!, he's always pesimistic towards the eel and last night was another example!!,

Harragon is the next Steve Roach. Blocker always bagged Parra. Even when they had no talent time years ago and a Parra fan would come on, he would deliberately give them a low score. I hate Blocker.... fat piece of crap.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
slippery eel said:

lol... they were paying Johns out, saying "finish a season", referring to not finishing last season either.[/b]

slippery eel

Juniors
eels2win said:
slippery eel said:

lol... they were paying Johns out, saying "finish a season", referring to not finishing last season either.[/b]

ah i see!. Im just so used to seeing Sterlo orgasm over Johns I took it the wrong way.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Hate to see a champion like Joey out of the finals - why couldn't it be Tallis???

One thing that irks me about Joey not finishing seasons is that is he didn't finish 01 we would have won the comp!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
about time parra had something go there way in 03.now newcastle will be shown for what they really are(a 1 man team that would get the spoon without poor little joey :lol: )

El Diablo

Post Whore
Misty Bee said:
Hate to see a champion like Joey out of the finals - why couldn't it be Tallis???

I wouldn't call him a champion. How much crap do we hear about this bloke??

He aint no role model and whilst Tallis is a bit of a dick on the field it's pretty rare we hear of off field dramas like we do with Johns.

I certainly won't be missing him and if he were to never play again my care factor would = 0.

midas

Juniors
Geez,El D,you,re a hard marker.Not a champion? I rate him as the best half I,ve ever seen (better than Sterlo,which really hurts to admit,and certainly better than Langer) and I rate him up there with Gasnier and Raper as the best player I,ve seen.
And now that the Knights have clobbered the Warriors ,his injury doesn,t help us one little bit.

Matta

Juniors
His injury doesn't ensure that we get into the finals. They've won with Gidley leading the way and it seems that they will do that for the rest of the season. The Dragon's loss was a plus for us but it all depends on the game at 3:00. If we lose then we're out.