What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andrew Walker coming to Manly

I just read on Rugby Heaven that Andrew Walker is leaving union and the Brumbies and will sign with Manly. It said he was offered a lot more money than the Brumbies were offering. I'm sure his decision is also influenced by his not being close to selection for the Wallabies this year. I remember seeing him play very well for the Wallabies in 2001, and a bit last year as well, but I think his off-field troubles have put him out of contention.

He said in the piece he missed the excitement of the NRL.

Is this a good signing for Manly, and RL?

salivor

First Grade
Manly, Souths and Wests have a real nack of picking up bad eggs. I think he was always suited more to union but he could become a good NRL player again. I just question his attitude and aren't Manly also wanting to sign Chris Walker? :shock:

Slugs

Manly are in the hunt for Chris Walker, if successful they will have three Walkers...tad confusing !!!!

How about Manly re-name them

Ben Walkover
Chris Walkout
Andrew Walkabout

That should put and end to the confusion :lol: :lol: :lol: