What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus backs Madge and says blame the players

Rabbits20

Immortal
We did make it but we didn't turn up and we were dead in the water for months before that point. It was a total waste of a journey to SFS for everyone involved.
We had a great start to 2015 but the second half was probably as bad as we have been.
I was still there giving my support.

I was appalled at the 9-1 penalty against us at one point too.

You just can't be in the game when that happens imo.

Mind you it looks like the same kind of thing is happening to the Sharks too....

Pommy

Coach
Richo don't have to wait till our players contract is over to sort out the salary cap. Surely Richo would be crunching the numbers during the season to make sure we have enough cash at the end of the season.

He's a businessman not a magician. He can't just pull money out of his arse.

Pommy

Coach
I was still there giving my support.

I was appalled at the 9-1 penalty against us at one point too.

You just can't be in the game when that happens imo.

Mind you it looks like the same kind of thing is happening to the Sharks too....

I tend not to worry about penalty counts because they are not supposed to be balanced. They are supposed to be for penalties.
I will be honest I can't remember much about that day apart from it being very sunny and we were crap.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I tend not to worry about penalty counts because they are not supposed to be balanced. They are supposed to be for penalties.
I will be honest I can't remember much about that day apart from it being very sunny and we were crap.
We were not any hope even if we played better!!!!

They held us down as much as they wanted and got free reign..........

I will never forget the day......

CAFPOW

Juniors
He's a businessman not a magician. He can't just pull money out of his arse.

No, why he need to pull money out of his ass? As a business man he should know how to plan ahead. What would be Richo doing during the season other than crunch numbers. Always have a plan B, something we lack both on and off the field.

Pommy

Coach
No, why he need to pull money out of his ass? As a business man he should know how to plan ahead. What would be Richo doing during the season other than crunch numbers. Always have a plan B, something we lack both on and off the field.

The point is he has been hampered by his predecessor signing people like the twins on long term big money deals. There's nothing he can do about that, he can crunch the numbers all day long but those deals are what they are and the salary cap is finite.
A salary cap is something that needs to be managed over years not months or weeks. I don't think he likes the position the club is in but he can make the salary cap bigger.

Last edited: