What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANGUS CRICHTON TO WEAR AN AUSTRALIAN JUMPER IN 2018...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
If i was souths i would be signing this kid up to no less than a 10 year minimum contract yes you heard it right a 10 year contract this kid may well end up better than sam burgess?? this kid is very special and i liked this kid the 1st time i saw him play and i knew he would play for Australia one day well that one day is fast approaching very very soon......OH boy is he a good one he just gets better and better and better and plays well beyond my present expectations.What an outstanding and remarkable forward angus crichton is today. Just have a look at the dead wood forwards at souths with cherrington,rochow, tyrrell, and clark and turner they are not in the same mould as this young man chalk and cheese . Angus crichton makes them all look like a 3rd grade player its time to clear out the dead wood forwards mentioned.A special mention goes to tyrrell fuimaono whom today is also better than the dud forwards mentioned above and if i was souths i would sign him up to a 4 year minimum contract immediately fui and crichton along with the 3burgi are our future along with musgrove and if i was souths id be tying up musgrove up to a 4 year contract as well ....Shadow...

greg jay

Juniors
If i was souths i would be signing this kid up to no less than a 10 year minimum contract yes you heard it right a 10 year contract this kid may well end up better than sam burgess?? this kid is very special and i liked this kid the 1st time i saw him play and i knew he would play for Australia one day well that one day is fast approaching very very soon......OH boy is he a good one he just gets better and better and better and plays well beyond my present expectations.What an outstanding and remarkable forward angus crichton is today. Just have a look at the dead wood forwards at souths with cherrington,rochow, tyrrell, and clark and turner they are not in the same mould as this young man chalk and cheese . Angus crichton makes them all look like a 3rd grade player its time to clear out the dead wood forwards mentioned.A special mention goes to tyrrell fuimaono whom today is also better than the dud forwards mentioned above and if i was souths i would sign him up to a 4 year minimum contract immediately fui and crichton along with the 3burgi are our future along with musgrove and if i was souths id be tying up musgrove up to a 4 year contract as well ....Shadow...
Musgrove needs to consistently show more and make a difference. Use his size to leverage offloads now and then. Create some gaps for others to capitalise on. He looks better but lets first see more consistency from him. Re Fuimaono: I tend to recall you trashed him and called him a "dud" months back when most of us advocated him starting somewhere in the side. Now you drink The Kool Aid on him!!! Fuimaono is developing as a good complement to Crichton in that one is strong and threatening while the other is tough physical and damaging. Also Alex Johnson in my opinion needs to be retained. Still very young a Crisps product through and through and a TD Machine. He is really a special wingman and when Reynolds awakes from his slumber Johnson is great at jumping catching and scoring from astute high kicks.

souths_reborn

Juniors
I think we need to calm down a bit. Angus Crichton has been very good all season and I think he will eventually earn representative honours should he continue in this vein of form. However, we need to take into account two things: first of all, there are a lot of good back rowers in the competitions at the moment and Crichton is going to face stiff competition to even make the NSW bench. Secondly, we've seen a lot of quality players' form drop off after promising starts to their careers. The Burgess twins a living, breathing proof of this. So a lot can happen between now and the next few years so lets just sit back and see how Crichton goes.

ThingFish

Juniors
Yeah he goes alright:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: But I thought the big change in momentum was when Cherrington and Musgrove replaced the twins. There was a distinct change in the energy we went forward with. Cherrington did it error free though, a Musgrove error lead to their last try.

I thought all forwards except the twins really stepped up tonight.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Brilliant post.

Just brilliant Shadow!!!!!

I can't fault it. It's all spot on!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Brilliant post.

Just brilliant Shadow!!!!!

I can't fault it. It's all spot on!!!!!

Cheers bunnybro....Just telling it how i see it...that crichton kid is very good mate i can never see tyrrell, rochow or cherro or greinke or gosiewski or clark or turner ever scoring 3 tries in a game the way that angus crichton executed those 3 top class tries last night it was top class r20 why cant others on here see that???Cant the dont knowers see we have a host of non 1st grade dud forwards that need to be cut loose please reply R20??...Shadow...

ThingFish

Juniors
Just watched my recorded 9 commentary and not only is Angus a rising star he's also a really good kid. His post match interview was really articulate and thoughtful, not like your normal footballer cliche dribble. And also he took a long time taking selfies with the fans and gave his boots to two random kids. A great look for the club.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
we need to be enticing nathan brown or james graham or taupau to help out sammy i would prefer teo but maybe he is past his use by date??after all teo has picked up a number of bad injuries lately....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Just watched my recorded 9 commentary and not only is Angus a rising star he's also a really good kid. His post match interview was really articulate and thoughtful, not like your normal footballer cliche dribble. And also he took a long time taking selfies with the fans and gave his boots to two random kids. A great look for the club.

angus crichton is a magic kid and has a lovely sincere disposition he is a great look for souths and as far as im concerned he is a clean skin pin up boy for souths in so many great ways he is a total gentleman and on tv it gives our club a very very good look about it by having angus crichton at souths....i love him we are so so so lucky he is in a souths jumper i cant talk any more higher of this kid glory glory angus crichton he will be a huge souths brand followed with a massive fan base at souths for years to come ....Shadow....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
thats why i said to sign the kid up for 10 years becoz he is very very special hmmmm what about all of the dont knowers that want to sack madge before, they all have NFI it does not seem to be affecting crichtons game does it??cmon dont knowers im waiting for your unique replies if your game enough to tell me why should madge be sacked pls explain i am waiting with baited breath???.....Shadow....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi R20 hold on to your seat belt mate i cant wait to hear some of their silly replies it will be fun and great for a giggle:D....Shadow...

ThingFish

Juniors
we need to be enticing nathan brown or james graham or taupau to help out sammy i would prefer teo but maybe he is past his use by date??after all teo has picked up a number of bad injuries lately....Shadow...
I went and saw The Bunnies play St Helens in the WCC with a tour group. Ben TE'O and a mate ended up watching the game with our tour group. He told us he'd never return to the NRL. This is only because the media especially Danny Wildler went out of their way to drag is personal life through the mud and no one from the NRL helped him out.

Also got to buy him a beer as thanks for the amazing finals series he put in. That not the game made the trip worth it:smile:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cheers bunnybro....Just telling it how i see it...that crichton kid is very good mate i can never see tyrrell, rochow or cherro or greinke or gosiewski or clark or turner ever scoring 3 tries in a game the way that angus crichton executed those 3 top class tries last night it was top class r20 why cant others on here see that???Cant the dont knowers see we have a host of non 1st grade dud forwards that need to be cut loose please reply R20??...Shadow...
Couldn't say this any better at all!!!!!!!!!

You're on fire!!!!!!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I went and saw The Bunnies play St Helens in the WCC with a tour group. Ben TE'O and a mate ended up watching the game with our tour group. He told us he'd never return to the NRL. This is only because the media especially Danny Wildler went out of their way to drag is personal life through the mud and no one from the NRL helped him out.

Also got to buy him a beer as thanks for the amazing finals series he put in. That not the game made the trip worth it:smile:

That's an awesome story mate. f**king media destroys this game. They're always out to get whatever they can to destroy players lives. It sucks because I doubt they're even close to perfect themselves these reporters..

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 that is 7 dud forwards that need the chop ASAP .!..if only we could cut loose these 7 dud 2nd grade forwards that we sadly have their are definitely no fui"s or crichtons in this dud lot of 2nd grade forwards ...... Souths need to buy 2 real 1st grade forwards for 2018 and then Souths need to buy one speedy winger like korobeite or a rapana type winger from the raiders and then souths need to buy a real 1st grade centre once gray and goodwin leave i just wish dylan walker was that centre to partner gagai in the centres and leave inglis at full back once he recovers from injury in 2018....Shadow...

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

One of James graham or aidan tolman is apparently having to leave the Bulldogs because of salary cap problems?! How would you feel about tolman shadow?

Latest posts