What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANGUS CRICHTON TO WEAR AN AUSTRALIAN JUMPER IN 2018...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
imagine graham up front with the 3burgii"s thats what id like to see for 2018 its funny you know i like wade graham and a few years back he was on souths radar wade was a souths fan as a child ......Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
SSTID we are lacking a mongrel and teo was out hitman thats why i want the 7 dud forwards sacked so that we can buy just one real forward to help sammy burgess...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
SSTID...What is the point of having tyrrell.turner,clark,rochow,cherrington,grienke and gosiewski ???we cant win a grand final with all of these fugging shiiit 2nd grade dudsssssssssssssssssssssssss.....!...If you cant see that then i cant help you mate FACTAFUGGINGMUNDO!!! And on a brighter note just ask R20 he knows that i am CORRECTAFUGGINGMUNDO....Shadow...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Our props are definitely underperforming they're the biggest worry. Musgrove literally carried our middle 3 in run metres we need other props who are gonna help him out if the Burgess twins aren't gonna defend. Graham would be straight up amazing. A good prop is more important for us than trying to sign Maloney/Cronk. If we get graham imagine him pulling the burgess' into line. I would like tolman as well but purely because he's a massive workhorse like musgrove!

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi r20 that is 7 dud forwards that need the chop ASAP .!..if only we could cut loose these 7 dud 2nd grade forwards that we sadly have their are definitely no fui"s or crichtons in this dud lot of 2nd grade forwards ...... Souths need to buy 2 real 1st grade forwards for 2018 and then Souths need to buy one speedy winger like korobeite or a rapana type winger from the raiders and then souths need to buy a real 1st grade centre once gray and goodwin leave i just wish dylan walker was that centre to partner gagai in the centres and leave inglis at full back once he recovers from injury in 2018....Shadow...
I've lost count of the duds in the forwards!!!! There is a few!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
imagine graham up front with the 3burgii"s thats what id like to see for 2018 its funny you know i like wade graham and a few years back he was on souths radar wade was a souths fan as a child ......Shadow...
Shadow the twins have lost it.

Sorry but it's becoming an issue.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Fittler speaking of Angus...

"We do some testing at NSW Rugby League, last year he was a part of the 20s group," Fittler told The Sunday Footy Show.

"What you do you end up with a number and he was 10 per cent higher than the next person. That's for power, strength, agility, they have all these things they put into a computer, they come up with a score.

"He flogs them."

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Fittler speaking of Angus...

"We do some testing at NSW Rugby League, last year he was a part of the 20s group," Fittler told The Sunday Footy Show.

"What you do you end up with a number and he was 10 per cent higher than the next person. That's for power, strength, agility, they have all these things they put into a computer, they come up with a score.

"He flogs them."

He constantly brings up that story haha but it's great. Crichton is a roosters junior as well we swapped him for Nat Butcher. Butcher would of been awesome for us as well though. I wish Souths could get him back!

DiegoNT

First Grade
The only thing that'll cost Angus a chance at getting a rep jumper is the fact that it's harder to get dropped from a rep team than it is to be picked.
Nsw have 3 great young second rowers who have estsblished themselves and will now be hard to move in Cordner, Graham and Frizelle. If they keep having success it would be hard to justify dropping any or those 3

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
In a couple of years I see Angus on the bench for the Blues no contest..............

The problem that I have with origin/Australian selection is that it's biased as f**k. Croker has never seen a blues jumper yet is easily one of the best centres I've ever seen. If Crichton can manage to push past that aspect then yes he will definitely be good enough if he keeps ascending as a player.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
The problem that I have with origin/Australian selection is that it's biased as f**k. Croker has never seen a blues jumper yet is easily one of the best centres I've ever seen. If Crichton can manage to push past that aspect then yes he will definitely be good enough if he keeps ascending as a player.

mate the mighty angus crichton will be there very soon in an aussie jumper ....Shadow...

If i was souths i would be signing this kid up to no less than a 10 year minimum contract yes you heard it right a 10 year contract this kid may well end up better than sam burgess?? this kid is very special and i liked this kid the 1st time i saw him play and i knew he would play for Australia one day well that one day is fast approaching very very soon......OH boy is he a good one he just gets better and better and better and plays well beyond my present expectations.What an outstanding and remarkable forward angus crichton is today. Just have a look at the dead wood forwards at souths with cherrington,rochow, tyrrell, and clark and turner they are not in the same mould as this young man chalk and cheese . Angus crichton makes them all look like a 3rd grade player its time to clear out the dead wood forwards mentioned.A special mention goes to tyrrell fuimaono whom today is also better than the dud forwards mentioned above and if i was souths i would sign him up to a 4 year minimum contract immediately fui and crichton along with the 3burgi are our future along with musgrove and if i was souths id be tying up musgrove up to a 4 year contract as well ....Shadow...

You are a deadset imbossile(sic) who has no idea about Rugby League. I'm going to shout this slowly so hopefully you understand.

CRICHTON IS A DUD !!!!!

MUSGROVE IS A DUD !!!!!

FUIMAONO IS A DUD !!!!!

As I'm probably just a don't knowing, can't seeing newby on here I'm going to quote one of the most well respected posters on this forum.

This is a bloke whose footy knowledge is unsurpassed by all posters on LU (aside from the misguided young lad who he's grooming).

He is a dinky di, truth telling, all knowing champ, and this is what he had to say about these three on March 24, 2017 (less than 3 months ago).

Its time to face the music we have far too many duds in our team and we dont have the right cattle at souths today...
Our only real 1st grade players at souths are;inglis,sburg,gburg,cook,farah,walker,reynolds,and goodwin but goodwin and farah need to retire within 1-2 years maximum.
The rest are duds....
Like my mate at souths said we will struggle this year
This year aint going to be a good one mark my words
Forget sugar coating things i aint i am telling it as it is we might be fighting it out with newcastle for the spoon dont laugh because i believe its true our team is just above nsw cup standard oh and we play the cows in townsville next week heaven forbid the scoreline it will be 20-0 after 30 mins or more for sure.
And lastly souths better start buying the right cattle or we are doomed as we are today why we keep resigning duds like clark/turner beggars belief as my old mate says at souths and he cant believe it were his words to me i am already over this year.....Shadow...

DiegoNT

First Grade
You are a deadset imbossile(sic) who has no idea about Rugby League. I'm going to shout this slowly so hopefully you understand.

CRICHTON IS A DUD !!!!!

MUSGROVE IS A DUD !!!!!

FUIMAONO IS A DUD !!!!!

As I'm probably just a don't knowing, can't seeing newby on here I'm going to quote one of the most well respected posters on this forum.

This is a bloke whose footy knowledge is unsurpassed by all posters on LU (aside from the misguided young lad who he's grooming).

He is a dinky di, truth telling, all knowing champ, and this is what he had to say about these three on March 24, 2017 (less than 3 months ago).
giphy (2).gif