What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ANGUS CRICHTON TO WEAR AN AUSTRALIAN JUMPER IN 2018...

greg jay

Juniors
we need to be enticing nathan brown or james graham or taupau to help out sammy i would prefer teo but maybe he is past his use by date??after all teo has picked up a number of bad injuries lately....Shadow...
Ben is never returning here. Jamais. His mother is British and he has found an inner peace he never had in Okker/Raw Material based land. Besides he has made every team in British rugby including the good British lions team. Ben does NOT want to return to the limited world of NRL mark my words. He has an Internationalist perspective on life.... his dad is an Abagado/Avocat. Too good for the dopes here.

greg jay

Juniors
That's an awesome story mate. f**king media destroys this game. They're always out to get whatever they can to destroy players lives. It sucks because I doubt they're even close to perfect themselves these reporters..
Its Danny Weidler. I used to teach him MicroEconomics 1 at UNSW. Know Danny well and he is quite a nice fellow.