What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angus Crichton

Frank Facer

First Grade
What a joke, your team are all imports as well. Every club has the same cap.
What a joke, "Every club has the same cap."

Well I have got news for you, the Easter Bunny isn't real and neither is East's salary cap. Sorry to break it to you, but even Blind Freddy Fittler could see that. Can't you see the elephant in the room?

I don't mind. I have already backed Easts to win next year's minor premiership and premiership. Good Luck to both of us. lol

I will cover Melbourne and Nth QLD too.

Cogburn

Juniors
What a joke, "Every club has the same cap."

Well I have got news for you, the Easter Bunny isn't real and neither is East's salary cap. Sorry to break it to you, but even Blind Freddy Fittler could see that. Can't you see the elephant in the room?

I don't mind. I have already backed Easts to win next year's minor premiership and premiership. Good Luck to both of us. lol

I will cover Melbourne and Nth QLD too.
Prove it. You lot are pathetic, much like your footy team.

Drag Queen

Bench
Cockburn
If our forum is pathetic.
Then f**k off back to your flea infested forum.
With10 members lol
Too funny Samy. I just checked out their forum out of interest. There's not much there. I also checked out this geezer's profile and sad to say he's a baby boomer with zero credibility. PS I need to get a life :).

Gareth67

First Grade
Is Cassius Clay and Muhammad Ali the same person?

Oh Rooster really . I hate to mention this to you , but poor 'ole Cassius is neither , the poor man has passed through the ' pearly - gates ' and is more than likely doing a few rounds with Sonny Liston .

Last edited: