What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Chance for a Legends' Walk Paver

Rexxy

Coach
Another opportunity is coming up to purchase either a tile or paver or both for a new column that will be erected during the coming off season.

A new form is currently being prepared and will be mailed out towards the end of June.

Any questions can be emailed directly to fbates.inanyevent@bigpond.com

Southernsaint

Staff member
It's a bit hard to get excited about bying a paver at Kogarah when you only get to see it 4 times a year :evil:

I wanted to buy one for the Cronulla, LOL, Immortals walk in the name of Juan Pharkall. But then I just couldn't justify giving them any of my cash...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Acka

Coach
Southernsaint said:
It's a bit hard to get excited about bying a paver at Kogarah when you only get to see it 4 times a year :evil:

I wanted to buy one for the Cronulla, LOL, Immortals walk in the name of Juan Pharkall. But then I just couldn't justify giving them any of my cash...

Cheers,
Ben S.

You should ring Cronulla Leagues club and get them to page Juan Pharkall.
:lol: :lol: :lol: