What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Don't Knower

DiegoNT

First Grade
http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/03/28/souths_playmakers_mo.html

"I'd love to be back there but I can't worry too much about selection, I've got to do my job at Souths and play good consistent football and if I do that I'm sure the selectors will definitely be looking but it's up to me to do my job at Souths," Reynolds said.

"We weren't too good on [Thursday] night. We were clunky in areas with our attack and obviously our defence – I had a few bad reads there which cost us in the end but we've reviewed it, we've looked at it, we learned a lot from it and we'll use that moving forward."

Guy is obviously a Don't Knower!!!! He doesn't know what his talking about!!!

The club is falling apart!!!!

We need to sack 12 players, 8 juniors, the guy who cleans the jumper and the lady who does the teams catering!!!!!

If Reynolds doesn't realise this he is a don't knower who just wants the club to be mediocre!!!!

I've never been involved in a 1st grade club but I obviously know better then people who were part of our 21st premiership!!!!!

My mates a sharks fan 'he lauges how the hell didn't you guys win the premiership last year' even though if we won then sharks wouldn't have. He then coincidentally told me our problem was the exact same 12 players, 8 juniors and staff that I mentioned. It's like he telapaphically read my mind!!!!

I'm fired up!!! Show some passion you merkins!!! I'm obviously a better supporters who aren't crying at the moment!!!!

Fecchin Cecchin!!!!

My Fathers cousins girlfriend's schoolmate is well connected in the club. He said that half the team that won the premieship are completely shit!!! Even though he goes around bad mouthing our players to complete strangers he is a trusted member of the clubs inner circle

Fug me!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!! Oi Rabbitoes you know I'm a truth teller, look at my post. Please love me as I have nothing else going in my said life

Correctomondo! !!!!!!

callmack1

Staff member

"I'd love to be back there but I can't worry too much about selection, I've got to do my job at Souths and play good consistent football and if I do that I'm sure the selectors will definitely be looking but it's up to me to do my job at Souths," Reynolds said.

"We weren't too good on [Thursday] night. We were clunky in areas with our attack and obviously our defence – I had a few bad reads there which cost us in the end but we've reviewed it, we've looked at it, we learned a lot from it and we'll use that moving forward."

We need to sack 12 players, 8 juniors, the guy who cleans the jumper and the lady who does the teams catering!!!!!

If Reynolds doesn't realise this he is a don't knower who just wants the club to be mediocre!!!!

I've never been involved in a 1st grade club but I obviously know better then people who were part of our 21st premiership!!!!!

My mates a sharks fan 'he lauges how the hell didn't you guys win the premiership last year' even though if we won then sharks wouldn't have. He then coincidentally told me our problem was the exact same 12 players, 8 juniors and staff that I mentioned. It's like he telapaphically read my mind!!!!

I'm fired up!!! Show some passion you merkins!!! I'm obviously a better supporters who aren't crying at the moment!!!!

Fecchin Cecchin!!!!

My Fathers cousins girlfriend's schoolmate is well connected in the club. He said that half the team that won the premieship are completely shit!!! Even though he goes around bad mouthing our players to complete strangers he is a trusted member of the clubs inner circle

Fug me!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!! Oi Rabbitoes you know I'm a truth teller, look at my post. Please love me as I have nothing else going in my said life

Correctomondo! !!!!!!
Haha I read this article and thought the same thing!

Rabbit toes

First Grade

Fecchin Cecchin!!!!

Fug me!!!!!!!!!!!

Correctomondo! !!!!!!
Oi Diego don't worry mate the don't knowers just don't get it mate. I know for a FACT that the duds are duds. They're not fit to tie the laces of my mates barista shoes let alone play 1st grade. We won't make the top 20 this year or the next, we'll be lucky to even win a game before haleys comet comes round again. ( I've seen it twice.) I'm shaking with anger or gas can't be sure as im senile. If anything I'm too passionate!!!! Fire up! Oi pommy get fired up!!
  1. Whisk milk, egg and vanilla together in a jug. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in centre. ...
  2. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with butter. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface.
  3. Serve to duds cause that's all they should be fed!!!
Fug me! We're terrible. Fair dinkum Madge had lost the locker room, shouldn't be hard to find, it'll be the one filled with duds! Goodwin is on his own in his own locker room carrying the team. We should sign Tedesco, Matt Scott Aaron woods Thurston and Marshawn Lynch!!! Blind Freddy could see how many duds we've got I've got to go lie down I'm spinning glory glory oi Diego check your pm for the inside scoop you know I'm right

DiegoNT

First Grade
Oi Diego don't worry mate the don't knowers just don't get it mate. I know for a FACT that the duds are duds. They're not fit to tie the laces of my mates barista shoes let alone play 1st grade. We won't make the top 20 this year or the next, we'll be lucky to even win a game before haleys comet comes round again. ( I've seen it twice.) I'm shaking with anger or gas can't be sure as im senile. If anything I'm too passionate!!!! Fire up! Oi pommy get fired up!!
  1. Whisk milk, egg and vanilla together in a jug. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in centre. ...
  2. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with butter. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface.
  3. Serve to duds cause that's all they should be fed!!!
Fug me! We're terrible. Fair dinkum Madge had lost the locker room, shouldn't be hard to find, it'll be the one filled with duds! Goodwin is on his own in his own locker room carrying the team. We should sign Tedesco, Matt Scott Aaron woods Thurston and Marshawn Lynch!!! Blind Freddy could see how many duds we've got I've got to go lie down I'm spinning glory glory oi Diego check your pm for the inside scoop you know I'm right
They are don't knowers! I sure showed them!!!! I am a truth teller! Please love me

Pommy

Coach
Needs more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a fan I'm a diamond member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Needs more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a fan I'm a diamond member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great post!!! You're a truth teller!!!!!!!!!
They are don't knowers!

Please love me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
What codswallop!!!!!!!
Fug me!!!!!

You just can't see it!!!!!

Rabbitoes knows what I'm talking about!!!

This is serious and you are just trolling!!!!!

Oi pommy he's trying to get me to react and I won't bite!!!!!!!!!!

People won't take this serious. It's because they aren't real fans

Fire up rabbitoes!!!!!!!! I'm fired up

Oi pommy look at what ive posted.... I've showed them!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody please lov me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Fug me!!!!!

You just can't see it!!!!!

Rabbitoes knows what I'm talking about!!!

This is serious and you are just trolling!!!!!

Oi pommy he's trying to get me to react and I won't bite!!!!!!!!!!

People won't take this serious. It's because they aren't real fans

Fire up rabbitoes!!!!!!!! I'm fired up

Oi pommy look at what ive posted.... I've showed them!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody please lov me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't bite Diego there just jealous of our supreme knowledge of the game club staff grounds poor punctuation and history of the game what's a comma?????? It's hilarious these duds suckin up our cap space all 25 of the squad doesn't take blind Freddy or deaf Freddy or mute Freddy to hear see feel the passion I have for the club and player fuggin duds they are I'm shaking Diego I'm so fired up I can't sit or stand I'm in a crouching type position I'm furious!!!!!!!!!

DiegoNT

First Grade
Don't bite Diego there just jealous of our supreme knowledge of the game club staff grounds poor punctuation and history of the game what's a comma?????? It's hilarious these duds suckin up our cap space all 25 of the squad doesn't take blind Freddy or deaf Freddy or mute Freddy to hear see feel the passion I have for the club and player fuggin duds they are I'm shaking Diego I'm so fired up I can't sit or stand I'm in a crouching type position I'm furious!!!!!!!!!

I literally snorted out loud when I read that

Correctamondo

Someone please love me

DiegoNT

First Grade
Now everytime numbnuts has a mental breakdown I'm going to picture him in a crouched position