What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Don't Knower

Rabbit toes

First Grade
!!!!!!What a massive coincidence after all these years that now R20 is a Pom! The moar you know!!!!!!

Curns13

Juniors
Unfortunately this forum has gone to absolute shit. The 6 months when Shadow was banned were fine. He has absolutely destroyed this place with his antics in the couple of months since he has been back. I'm on a few different forums, covering multiple sports and Shadow, you are easily the worst poster of anyone I have ever seen. It is your fault that this place has turned into a joke, but you couldnt care less cuz that's all you wanted in the first place. Without Shadow, R20 wouldn't be such a pain and Diego and Pommy wouldn't cause any trouble (well not as much anyway). Shadow is a cancer on this forum, remove him and this becomes a healthy and fun place to be again.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The forum has turned bad due to arguing/disrespect on people's views. The trolls blow it out of proportion with their antics.

Respect is important.

I'm here to post and talk footy.

callmack1

Staff member
Unfortunately this forum has gone to absolute shit. The 6 months when Shadow was banned were fine. He has absolutely destroyed this place with his antics in the couple of months since he has been back. I'm on a few different forums, covering multiple sports and Shadow, you are easily the worst poster of anyone I have ever seen. It is your fault that this place has turned into a joke, but you couldnt care less cuz that's all you wanted in the first place. Without Shadow, R20 wouldn't be such a pain and Diego and Pommy wouldn't cause any trouble (well not as much anyway). Shadow is a cancer on this forum, remove him and this becomes a healthy and fun place to be again.
100% agree with this, sorry R20 but it's true.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
You know Australian history right? Founded by English convicts etc. safe to say 90% of australian born citizens have an aspect of English bloodline in them. Mixed with something else obviously. I know i do

Pommy

Coach
He probably means he has ancestors from England.

He claimed he was English and people made remarks about it. He shit himself because I called him out on being a xenephobe and then started his usual bullshit.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

A. i was not barred for 6 months try 6 weeks....so your wrong there .!
B. cisco won the real souths fans competition because you tip the other teams so you were disqualified .
C. r20"s footy views are similar to mine so that puts curns13 and callmack85 noses out of joint .
D. If you check forevermakingathread by DKOR i possibly have the most posts on LU in the souths forum with 135 pages .
E. Curns13 you and pommy and diegont persuaded r20 to pick other teams in my absence .!
F. i love league unlimited i only post here because its the premier site unlike yourself .
G. The league unlimited heir achy know that your rubbishing me and causing trouble on here .!
H. pommy and diego harass r20 continuously non stop and i try to support r20 .!
I. Your post here is of an unsavoury nature nothing positive about it so why do you bother harassing me without probable cause i guess you still have not changed your ways i think you were barred before were you by memory?i wonder why have a great evening curns13 thanks for dropping by and i hope next time you can post with positivity rather than negativity about me it may become you.....souths to win i always tip souths to win physically even though our team is well below par to the top 4 teams in 2017 and if i may add the thing that souths have to do is get real when it comes to fair dinkum serious recruitment our pack and back line is a shambles.i am not looking forward to the first 30 mins of tonights game it worries me i hope the cows dont put 24pts on us in the 1st quarter and i am praying that we play out of our skins to combat them, lets pray to the bunny gods shall we and i hope reyno does not go down injured otherwise we have no chance of winning geeee im starting to get pumped up oi r20 im losing my mind can we win mate?.......see curns13 i talk footy mate why dont you try that instead of trying to degrade me with your posting its not worth it mate and it gets you nowhere just ask league unlimited they know the truth ....Shadow... SSTID....

Last edited:

Curns13

Juniors
A. i was not barred for 6 months try 6 weeks....so your wrong there .!
B. cisco won the real souths fans competition because you tip the other teams so you were disqualified .
C. r20"s footy views are similar to mine so that puts curns13 and callmack85 noses out of joint .
D. If you check forevermakingathread by DKOR i possibly have the most posts on LU in the souths forum with 135 pages .
E. Curns13 you and pommy and diegont persuaded r20 to pick other teams in my absence .!
F. i love league unlimited i only post here because its the premier site unlike yourself .
G. The league unlimited heir achy know that your rubbishing me and causing trouble on here .!
H. pommy and diego harass r20 continuously non stop and i try to support r20 .!
I. Your post here is of an unsavoury nature nothing positive about it so why do you bother harassing me without probable cause i guess you still have not changed your ways i think you were barred before were you by memory?i wonder why have a great evening curns13 thanks for dropping by and i hope next time you can post with positivity rather than negativity about me it may become you.....souths to win i always tip souths to win physically even though our team is well below par to the top 4 teams in 2017 and if i may add the thing that souths have to do is get real when it comes to fair dinkum serious recruitment our pack and back line is a shambles.i am not looking forward to the first 30 mins of tonights game it worries me i hope the cows dont put 24pts on us in the 1st quarter and i am praying that we play out of our skins to combat them, lets pray to the bunny gods shall we and i hope reyno does not go down injured otherwise we have no chance of winning geeee im starting to get pumped up oi r20 im losing my mind can we win mate?.......see curns13 i talk footy mate why dont you try that instead of trying to degrade me with your posting its not worth it mate and it gets you nowhere just ask league unlimited they know the truth ....Shadow... SSTID....
1. I have never been banned. Ever!
2. This is the only rugby league forum I post on. I post on other forums about cricket, basketball and ice hockey. You are still the worst forum poster I have ever seen and we are talking across continents here.
3. As far as I am aware, R20 is a grown man who can make his own decisions. He tipped against the Rabbitohs because he wanted to, nothing to do with anyone else.
4. You have the most posts because you are a nonstop dribbler. Quality over quantity and you haven't made a quality post ever.
5. I'm not sure you know what a fact is. Get a dictionary, turn to the letter F and find it. It'll be your lesson for the day.
6. I think that is all.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
2. This is the only rugby league forum I post on. I post on other forums about cricket, basketball and ice hockey. You are still the worst forum poster I have ever seen and we are talking across continents here.
3. As far as I am aware, R20 is a grown man who can make his own decisions. He tipped against the Rabbitohs because he wanted to, nothing to do with anyone else.
4. You have the most posts because you are a nonstop dribbler. Quality over quantity and you haven't made a quality post ever.
5. I'm not sure you know what a fact is. Get a dictionary, turn to the letter F and find it. It'll be your lesson for the day.
6. I think that is all.
images

Rabbits20

Immortal
100% agree with this, sorry R20 but it's true.
Shadow doesn't control me. I'm my own person and make my own judgement calls.

This place is still shite even if Shadow isn't here due to trolls on our forum, you know who I'm talking about Callmack!!!!

To put it all on Shadow isn't right. They wind him up on purpose!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
6. I think that is all.
I have actually seen worse posters on other forums.

To say Shadow has never made a quality post is very offensive. He's very passionate!!!!

To say Shadow doesn't know a fact can be classified as bullying.

You need to come in here and try to respect guys Curns.

Don't just come in and not try.

I tried extremely hard with Pommy and Diego plus Rabbit Toes but they didn't try at all and bullied me. I have now put them on ignore thanks to some advice off someone on here!!!!!!!!