What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another forum has reported Suli has been released to the Dogs

Tiger Ted

Bench
We aren’t
I didn’t think so but the punch drunk halfwit peter Tunks claimed on 2sm a few weeks ago that we were subsidising his ‘18 contract.Listening to Tunks over the last few yrs it’s glaringly obvious he has zero credibility re much of his claims !!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
What a massively joyous article.

Another lemon recruited under the watch of the toxic recruitment mgr warren the gump McDonnell!
The kid has serious potential if he can manage to just knuckle down. He was given an ultimatum here to cut out the poor effort or leave. He left.

Tigerm

First Grade
Yes it is a shame, he seemed destined for a long distinguished career. We finally found a real good one. Hope he can turn it around.

Tiger Ted

Bench
The kid has serious potential if he can manage to just knuckle down. He was given an ultimatum here to cut out the poor effort or leave. He left.
No doubt he has a tonne of ability.That game at Leichhardt when he outplayed Jack Bird was an outstanding performance & his best for us.

I was having a dig at McDonnell coz he was a woeful recruitment officer for us & when he went to the dogs he forced us into a bidding war for Suli’s signature which massively inflated his price.Some karma in the dogs eagerness to lure him to belmore even after giving someone with IC’s humility & empathy to have no choice but to cut ties with him.

Not wishing ill on the kid but geez I hope he turns out to b a massive flop for the dogs !

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Dickhead keeps posting videos on Instagram off his face doing stupid shit then later getting told to remove them by club officials and players. Same shit he was pulling at the Tigers basically

Probably belongs in jail moreso than nrl
Sounds like he belongs in a cot at daycare. Infantile.

Latest posts