What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another forum has reported Suli has been released to the Dogs

Clifferd

Coach
Belamy often gets a toughness / application assessment on young guys by sending them for some real life ( hard yakka style) work experience before they get anywhere near the NRL side....they don't all pass

There’s actually a video on YouTube of some of the things they do in the first couple weeks of pre season training. One of them includes a 50km continuous walk carrying a heavy backpack I believe which takes them nearly a whole day

It’s no surprise all the weak ones are weeded out at Melbourne and only the toughest survive

Rhyno

First Grade
because the guy is an ungrateful prick and will probably have to dig holes for a living now instead of having an nrl career. Which any kid would kill to have

Still not as funny as Parra 30+ years no premiership though LOL

Don’t worry Mitchy Moses will lead us to the holy grail

Plus the Eels are Sydney’s biggest club and the NRL will never make us merge so yeah.....

Tiger Ted

Bench
Who said anything about Bellamy fixing him now? We signed him on massive overs at the start of last year to ward off Melbourne or am I wrong?
It was the dogs via the recommendation of Warren the useless dickhead McDonnell who inflated his price in forcing us in a bidding war to re-sign him.Karma is blissful !

Vic Mackey

Referee
Don’t worry Mitchy Moses will lead us to the holy grail

Plus the Eels are Sydney’s biggest club and the NRL will never make us merge so yeah.....

You literally begged Balmain to merge with you. Dennis Fitzgerald even had ‘Parramatta Tigers’ hats made up (I know it sounds like I’m joking but this is 100% true)

Das Hassler

Bench
Never has there been a slimier bunch of eels as when they tried that one on.....for me merging with Wests was the best possible forced outcome. ...Balmain tigers thru and thru but always liked and respected Wests . Long ago I couldn't imagine there being no Balmain but i'm now all for a new WT history for the kids of today. ..."parramatta tigers"....good lord
northern eagles is all we need to know about how that would have gone

Tigers Tale

Juniors
The Eels didn't want us as such, they only wanted the Tiger name/logo, they made no secret of that. It would have been a total takeover leaving us with nothing.

Tiger Ted

Bench
You literally begged Balmain to merge with you. Dennis Fitzgerald even had ‘Parramatta Tigers’ hats made up (I know it sounds like I’m joking but this is 100% true)
The Eels didn't want us as such, they only wanted the Tiger name/logo, they made no secret of that. It would have been a total takeover leaving us with nothing.
Yep they were pretty shameless about taking over the once mighty Balmain tigers.Had parra had half a brain & negotiated shrewdly & employed some discreet cunning I’m sure they would’ve hoodwinked the dumbFk imbecile mercenaries at my beloved Balmain tigers !

Vic Mackey

Referee
:p
Yep they were pretty shameless about taking over the once mighty Balmain tigers.Had parra had half a brain & negotiated shrewdly & employed some discreet cunning I’m sure they would’ve hoodwinked the dumbFk imbecile mercenaries at my beloved Balmain tigers !

Didn’t Brian Smith come out and say only 2 of the Balmain squad would make the supposed club?

Then we came out and beat them in our second last ever game as Balmain :D

Tiger Ted

Bench
:p

Didn’t Brian Smith come out and say only 2 of the Balmain squad would make the supposed club?

Then we came out and beat them in our second last ever game as Balmain :D
Yep what a deluded idiot Smith was & consequently the eels certainly got there comeuppance !