Another "Nice"

Discussion in 'Four Corners' started by 2_Smoking_Guns, Jun 12, 2017.

1. 2_Smoking_Guns

2_Smoking_Guns First Grade

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4589622/Teacher-charged-having-sex-three-male-students.html

Female prep school math teacher, 25, is charged with having sex with THREE male high school students
    • Erin McAuliffe, of North Carolina, charged with three counts of sexual activity with a student and one count of indecent liberties with a minor
    • The 25-year-old teacher is accused of having sexual contact with two 17-year-old boys and a 16-year-old student at Rocky Mount Prep
    • McAuliffe was arrested after month-long investigation; she was fired on May 4

A 25-year-old math teacher at a North Carolina public charter school has been arrested on suspicion of carrying on sexual relationships with three male students.

Erin McAuliffe was taken into custody on Thursday and charged with three counts of sexual activity with a student and one count of indecent liberties with a minor.

Police launched an investigation into McAuliffe in May after officials at Rocky Mount Preparatory called them to report allegations of misconduct against the teacher.

[​IMG]

Police said McAuliffe (left and right) had sexual contact with two 17-year-old boys and a 16-year-old. The alleged encounters with the three students all took place off campus

Detectives with the Rocky Mount Police Department conducted interviews with students and staff at the school, which has 1,300 students from kindergarten to 12th grade, before obtaining a warrant for McAuliffe's arrest this week.

According to police, the math teacher's alleged sexual encounters with the three students all took place off campus.

McAuliffe was ordered held in the Carteret County Jail on $20,000 bond pending her first court appearance scheduled for June 12, reported WITN.

School administrators at Rocky Mount Prep said that the 25-year-old educator was fired on May 4, a day before police were tipped off about her alleged dalliances with minors.

Police said two of the victims are 17 years old and the third is 16 years old, reported the station WNCN.

According to her LinkedIn profile, McAuliffe graduated from Methodist University in 2014 with a Bachelor’s degree in mathematics.

She was hired at Rocky Mount Prep in August 2016 after a brief stint as a data analyst at a San Diego-based law firm.

McAuliffe’s social media posts suggest that she is not married and lives in Rocky Mount with a dog and a cat.

2. Surely

Surely Moderator Staff Member

Very very nice

I felt so sorry for the three victims though, how will those boys survive something like that

3. 2_Smoking_Guns

If only they were Swedes then they would be okay.... but as 16-17 year old testosterone filled boys from America they will be scarred for life....

4. Danish

Danish Referee

Those poor victims will be spanking it to their horrible rape experience for the rest of their lives

Last Week, to_ddeath, Apey and 4 others like this.
  5. gUt

gUt Coach

You've got to wonder about humans' proclivities towards under-age people when you look like her and presumably could land any straight man you wanted.

Still, niiiiiccceeeee.

Bgoodorgoodatit likes this.
  6. _snafu_

_snafu_ Referee

Where were these teachers when I was at school?

Last Week, to_ddeath, t-ba and 2 others like this.
  7. Collateral

Collateral Moderator Staff Member

More like how will they avoid palm callous when remembering it in the future.

And she is smoking!

8. Collateral

Collateral Moderator Staff Member

"Victims". Lol.

Last Week, to_ddeath, Apey and 2 others like this.
  9. Bgoodorgoodatit

Bgoodorgoodatit Juniors

The only crime here is that she's not doing it with me...Thatsss Niiiicccce....

10. The Charlatan

The Charlatan First Grade

Oh my. Dem blues...

11. Game_Breaker

Game_Breaker First Grade

Don't get fooled by the Instagram filter

veggiepatch1959 and Danish like this.
  12. Smack

Smack Juniors

If it was a guy, people would be calling for his head.

But honestly, I wish I had that hot teacher when I was in school, there is no way I would ever complain.

McAuliffe’s social media posts suggest that she is not married and lives in Rocky Mount with a dog and a cat.

Pantherjim. likes this.
  13. Surely

Why not, if it breaks then there's always the beer filter.

The Charlatan likes this.
  14. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Once again, good to see that Carnal knowledge is socially acceptable if the perp happens to be a drop dead gorgeous chick, but yeah, Never had female teachers as easy on the eye as her in high school. Let alone frisky ones.

15. Pete Cash

Pete Cash Immortal

16 and 17 year olds isn't the crime of the century (she is only in her mid 20s herself) but it should be a red line through her teaching again.

16. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

No doubt it's not the crime of the century. But I tend to have more sympathy for a guy who's been charged with carnal knowledge after frolicking with some chick who lied through her teeth about her age.

Especially if he ends up on some sort of sex offenders register for it.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  17. madunit

madunit Super Moderator Staff Member

There's an easy solution here. Do as my shitty f**king school did and only hire 70 year old grandmothers as teachers.

18. Bandwagon

Bandwagon Coach

It 'aint carnal knowledge here.

Just sayin'

19. Surely

Suspicions were aroused when the three boys always had hardons around the teacher.

Apey likes this.
  20. 2_Smoking_Guns

in many first world countries it wouldn't be a crime... it would be cause for dismissal and, unlike the catholic church, a barrier to continue in the same vocation... but it would not be a criminal offence....

Pantherjim. likes this.