Another "Nice"

Discussion in 'Four Corners' started by 2_Smoking_Guns, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Vic Mackey

Vic Mackey Coach

I love seeing the title of this thread was enough to know what it contained.

South Park is the greatest tv show of all time.

2. Pete Cash

Pete Cash Immortal

I don't think its the end of the world if a early to mid 20s guy has sex with a 16/17 year. Its certainly not illegal in NSW. (although it would be for a teacher of either gender)

I mean its a bit predatory but its not the laws responsibility to keep people safe from their own decisions past a certain point.

But for this specific case (and cases when the roles are reversed) the teachers are well aware of the students age so it seems like a pretty random interjection there

3. justdave

justdave Juniors

This really f**king shits me, the only teachers I got to root at school were old nuns

thorson1987 and Surely like this.
  4. Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith Coach

That's basically any 16 or 17 yr old boys fantasy to nail an incredibly hot teacher.

And yes, why did my female teachers also have to look like the Wicked Witch or Lena Dunham?

Jealous. So jealous.

Vic Mackey likes this.
  5. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

I was contrasting the differences in the social outrage and stigma attached to respective parties in both scenarios.

If a female Teacher who is easy on the eye has a sexual relationship with a male student in his mid to late teens, even though the law and the school may throw the book at her, no one bats an eyelid. As a matter of fact, everyone tends to think that the male student "is a lucky bastard".

In contrast, a mid 20's guy having a sexual relationship with a 16 year old girl because she assured him that she was 21, gets tarred, feathered and run out of town whilst society screams "Paedophile" regardless of the fact that she lied about her age, and due to what girls can do with their hair, clothes, foundation, eye liner, mascara and lipstick, the poor bastard had no reason to believe otherwise.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  6. Pete Cash

Pete Cash Immortal

It wouldnt be a crime in nsw for a bloke to have sex with a 16 year old. It might not be something a guy wants a rep for doing but its not illegal.

In jurisdictions where its illegal yes he would be charged because most places consider statutory rape a strict liability crime but that would be applicable to older women tricked by a dastardly adolescent.

7. Tommy Smith

Tommy Smith Coach

What's interesting is how attitudes and relationship "norms" if you will have changed over time.

50 years ago a guy in his early 20s dating a 16 or 17 yr old chick was perfectly normal. Common, even.

But now it's viewed with disgust; even though secretly those showing the disgust are probably super jealous lol

And it's probably due to pedophilia paranoia.

8. Pete Cash

Pete Cash Immortal

Maybe it was all the paedos in england raping children in the 70s that gave f**king adolescents a bad name

thorson1987 likes this.
  9. Pantherjim.

Pantherjim. Coach

Dastardly?

Who's blaming the girl? Girls in their mid to late teens often lie about their age to make them seem a more attractive romantic prospect to older guys.

I'm being critical of the double standard societal viewpoint.

10. Nealo 12

Nealo 12 Juniors

Yeah I iknow what your sayin, but the problem begins when dads like me punch piss & pick handles out of the something guy !

11. Surely

Surely Moderator Staff Member

girls can be predatory, when I was 22 I had to tell the neighbours 13yo to back off, but I was devilishly handsome.

12. Danish

Danish Referee

Don't lump the wicked witch in with Lena Dunham.

Sans the nose the wicked witch is perfectly doable

Tommy Smith likes this.
  13. Apey

Apey Moderator Staff Member

I had two doable female teachers at my school during high school. Only one actually taught us though, it was the only class the guys would sit up the front for. Ahhh if only.

14. t-ba

t-ba Coach

I was expecting another smoking teacher beyond the last one to "nice" over and all I get is Lena Dunham?

I'm trying to eat dinner here god damnit!

15. The Charlatan

The Charlatan First Grade

Yeah bringing up Lena Dunham in this thread is just f**kin' uncool.

16. OVP

OVP Coach

Did you guys know Lena Dunham posted semi-naked pics to her instagram/twitter thingy just the other day and it made the news? I'd post them here, but I decided not to be THAT much of a merkin.

Tommy Smith likes this.
  17. Vic Mackey

Vic Mackey Coach

18. veggiepatch1959

veggiepatch1959 First Grade

Never heard of Lena Dunham so I googled her. Not a bad sort but the tatts are an absolute turn off.

Anyway, that school teacher in the OP is an absolute fake dog. I wouldn't piss in her ear if her brain was on fire. That's if she has a brain....

19. The Charlatan

The Charlatan First Grade

That's some fine trollin' there, son.

20. butchmcdick

butchmcdick Guest

Shot through the heart

And you're to blame

You give molesting

A bad name