What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Griffin Disappreciation Society

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I will be funny when Cleary leaves....

But it will be ok, you will have Merrin and the Bronco reject coach.

Cleary will go...

Denial in 1..2..3..

OldPanther

Coach
Old Panther..... You have stated at least twice that you are over it, not buying membership, etc..... just be done with it ,go and support the sharks and the 9th immortal, a coach that knows what he is doing, a CEO who conducts business by telling the whole world every move in his negotiating , ..... because for someone who is over the Panthers... you sure spend alot of your time on here talking about them.

Honestly you look foolish..... back up your words and go follow the sharks.

Shove it. I couldn't care less about your Panthers purity test. If you took Gus's knob out ouf your mouth your reading comprehension might improve. I said I wouldn't financially support the club this year but would watch every game and wear my current merch on game day as I always do.

OldPanther

Coach
I will be funny when Cleary leaves....

But it will be ok, you will have Merrin and the Bronco reject coach.

Cleary will go...

Denial in 1..2..3..

I really hope it doesn't happen and his re-signing will be something that changes my opinion of the way things are going but I wouldn't be surprised to see him go.

OldPanther

Coach
This is a load of shit.

Panthers have a contract. Moylan wanted out. Sharks want him. They dont have to release him until they are happy woth what is on offer.

Sharks and Moylan were the ones having to satisfy our needs. We lose no bargaining power at all in being truthful to the fans and media. Because behind closed doors Sharks knew Moylan wanted out.

The only thing lost was credibility. Being honest about it doesnt lose us any bargaining power. Everyone knew what everyone wanted and they had to satisfy our needs before they got what they wanted.

We paid overs to the worst defensive and most penalised player in the competition. This is going to be like Raiders signing Orford. People look at past achievements and see a goid signing ignoring the career trajectory of the players signed and lost.

Exactly. Even random people on this forum knew what was happening behind closed doors. The Sharks most certainly did.

franklin2323

Immortal
Couldn't disagree with this statement more. The club playing hardball is the only thing that secured an effective trade. Otherwise the player walks anyway and the club is left with rookie 5/8 options.

There are still members/fans that are obviously pretty upset - fair enough. But I'd be a lot more pissed about it if the club hadn't played hardball and got Maloney. A few years ago we'd wave Lewis goodbye and get Ciraldo as a replacement. I much prefer the Moylan-Maloney scenario.

Not all of our juniors kick on elsewhere. Some find they want to test themselves in new environments - check out the recent statements by Michael Morgan as evidence of this.

The club has to do the best deal for their members that they can. If the Moylan issues were deemed terminal, then fans/members need to understand that what might be in black and white may be positioning the club for this purpose.

I was doubtful and still am doubtful Moylan can make the change to 5/8th. Luai and May aren't FG 5/8ths either yet so Maloney coming we are no worse off then we would of been.

Telling for me was Griffin hugging Mansour after the game on Friday night. Shows me not everyone hates Griffin also RCG and Mansour's comments about the trade haven't sounded too disappointed

OldPanther

Coach
I was doubtful and still am doubtful Moylan can make the change to 5/8th. Luai and May aren't FG 5/8ths either yet so Maloney coming we are no worse off then we would of been.

Telling for me was Griffin hugging Mansour after the game on Friday night. Shows me not everyone hates Griffin also RCG and Mansour's comments about the trade haven't sounded too disappointed

The one positive is that we are getting Maloney in return. If he can help Cleary's game and cleary becomes a one club player I'll be ecstatic to be honest.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Moylan is off with the Coach cause he copped a sweet one at half time. Then came out and carved up from memory

But has sooked ever since.

If he is going to be a little bitch because of it, then he's in for a rude shock regardless of the coach...

franklin2323

Immortal
Moylan is off with the Coach cause he copped a sweet one at half time. Then came out and carved up from memory

If he is going to be a little bitch because of it, then he's in for a rude shock regardless of the coach...

This is the point. Every single player to of ever played the game would of got a roasting or 2 from a coach. Sometimes multiple coaches

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
This is the point. Every single player to of ever played the game would of got a roasting or 2 from a coach. Sometimes multiple coaches

Shane Flanagan isn't the most relaxed coach... Might find himself at another club soon enough if he is that thin skinned.

OldPanther

Coach

That can't be it surely. Seems like a lot of fus over something that is normal in sport. He would have got it before.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yeah I remember when Luke Lewis was the problem.

He left you guys did no better and he went on to win a premiership.

I take no joy in this, I like the pennies, but take a rejected Bronco at you peril.

We once paid good coin for Darren Mapp.....we can be dicks too.

Went on the be our best player in almost every match after this blow up*

franklin2323

Immortal
So Moylan said he isn't fussed if he plays Fullback or 5/8th. Wait didn't the know all's on here say both Cleary and Hook played him at fullback against his will?

Royce is King

Juniors
So Ive got Goulds cock in my mouth have I old Panther?..... you are nothing but a little puppy who follows the negative views shared by the the same 4 or 5 wankers on here.... go check every post ... yep old panther hits the like button every time... try having your own opinion ..

OldPanther

Coach
So Ive got Goulds c**k in my mouth have I old Panther?..... you are nothing but a little puppy who follows the negative views shared by the the same 4 or 5 wankers on here.... go check every post ... yep old panther hits the like button every time... try having your own opinion ..

I've like Panther Mike and Franklin posts in the last few days as well. Not very nice calling them wankers. I agree with the the negative posts about Gus and Griffin. Deal with it. I've literally just posted a comment saying I'm glad we got Maloney out of this deal and previously tried to compromise by saying "if Griffin stays he needs help". Not my fault people here want to pick sides. I like/dislike based on the content of a comment not who makes it(includes you at some point) unlike the the two warring parties on here.
Also you now want to get hurt feelings after having a go at me and telling me to go support another club Just because I don't like the direction the club is going? Just silly.

I'll spell it out. My money is tight. I'm in the process of paying for a wedding and my partner has no income. I'm not spending money on the club unless 100% satisfied. I will still emotionally follow the team and I have foxtel so I can watch every game we play. I have supported this club for 20+ years. Not going to change.

So Moylan said he isn't fussed if he plays Fullback or 5/8th. Wait didn't the know all's on here say both Cleary and Hook played him at fullback against his will?
Just like he did while he was Panther. He always towed party line and never spoke out against the coach. Doesn't mean he doesn't want to play 5/8 where it clearly better suits his skill set

Abacus

Juniors
I'll spell it out. My money is tight. I'm in the process of paying for a wedding and my partner has no income. I'm not spending money on the club unless 100% satisfied. I will still emotionally follow the team and I have foxtel so I can watch every game we play. I have supported this club for 20+ years. Not going to change.

Oh thank f**k. I thought all the salty Gus lied to me crap you and MX have been going on was because you had nothing better in your life ;)