What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Griffin 'Doesn't Care'

Fangs

Coach
And it is a total f**king misdirection, because there is no-one who wants Griffin booted simply because he doesn't care. The thread starter just wants to pretend there is to make a defense of him easier (it's impossible to prove he doesn't care, but it is not impossible to prove that our defense sucks, our kicking game sucks, our team selections suck....) And you've jumped in on the f**king ridiculous non-argument as if it matters. As i said, old man shouting out a cloud.

I promise to learn to read if you promise to learn to think.

Zzzzzzz. Is it bed time yet?

For the record: I'm unhappy with our first grade performances this season and unhappy with our coach. He should have made changes to our teams strategy after our loss to the Storm and some of his team selections have left a lot to be desired.

This thread isn't about whether I wanted booted or not at all. Its about the insinuation that he doesn't give a rats ass.

GongPanther

Referee
'Care' is not enough of a reason to employ somebody, results matter. NRL is a results orientated business.
If the results aren't there, you at least look for effort.

The reality is...some people are purely incapable. Thats life. I've let go of staff who TALK about how hard they want to try, and they TRY in their eyes but its not at an acceptable level for the business/club to succeed.

The effort isn't there (to my eyes) from the playing group and that's ultimately a reflection of the team and the leader(s) Griffin has instilled.

Moylan isn't pumping these pricks up on the field, Griffin isn't doing it during the week and before a game.

Honestly, i'm not blown away by the position we are in. However, would the Storm and Bellamy stand for this rubbish?
Yes they have been blessed with once in a lifetime players so the team has always performed...but Ingliss has gone, Billy has been in and out for 2 years and Smith and Cronk are aging yet the people bought in around them go up another level.
That has to be put down to the entire system put in place.
No abortions, nobody porking somebodies Mrs, no overpaid merkin front rowers.

Anyway, we all know what we want.
A win, something positive.

Not the coaches fault.It's all inside the player's heads.That and whatever is really going on in the background.

Doomednow

Bench
If the problem is in all the players' heads or in the "background", it's still the coach's responsibility to sort out. If he can't do it we need to get someone who can.