What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Griffin

mxlegend99

Referee
Im not a Hook fan but you don't get to the top 4 this far into a season if your roster hates the coaching staff.

We have 3 important coaching figures and if the players didnt like any of them, or if they had issues between each other we would not be where we are.

At the end of the day results are what matters and our results (so far atleast) are an improvement on last year. Unless we shit the bed we are on track for a better season.

Im not a Hook fan but you don't get to the top 4 this far into a season if your roster hates the coaching staff.

We have 3 important coaching figures and if the players didnt like any of them, or if they had issues between each other we would not be where we are.

At the end of the day results are what matters and our results (so far atleast) are an improvement on last year. Unless we shit the bed we are on track for a better season.
Also making the finals in all the years he has been here.

Blues Riff

Bench
The RL media are fkn hilarious. We lose a game, they speculate, then this week they report on last weeks speculation. Whether we succeed now or fail, this will be recycled in the coming weeks as "rumblings".

There wouldn't be a player in the Comp that doesn't like an assistant better.

It goes with the nature of the job. The DT are really struggling when there is no scandals to report on.
I honestly believe, that they are threatened by the Panthers. Lets face it, the Panthers have made the finals in every year that Hook has been here. We are sitting equal second on the ladder, the squad is young, and injury riddled, and we have a great chance of taking out the premiership this year. This is their way of disabling the playing group.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
I honestly believe, that they are threatened by the Panthers. Lets face it, the Panthers have made the finals in every year that Hook has been here. We are sitting third on the ladder, and we have a great chance of taking out the premiership this year. This is there way of disabling the playing group.

It is the Broncos link. They get very salty at the thought of him going better for us than he did for them.

I can't imagine come end of the year that we will have any players get individual awards. Yet we should finish top 4. That shows a well drilled team.

All the off field staff is behind getting the players in such shape.

It is the Broncos link. They get very salty at the thought of him going better for us than he did for them.

I can't imagine come end of the year that we will have any players get individual awards. Yet we should finish top 4. That shows a well drilled team.

All the off field staff is behind getting the players in such shape.
I got that of zero tackle.

tripster

Juniors
I said it in the other thread but this is just the media’s way of generating controversey to generate clicks and revenue.

Unfortunately much of the media no longer has any real interest in truthful reporting these days - we know that plenty of NRL news is simply fabricated.

Best thing we can do is to ignore it. Otherwise we encourage the media to keep writing this sort of drivel.

mxlegend99

Referee
Why do people have conspiracy theories on this?

It's not personal. All clubs face bullshit stories. All it takes is a really bad game and a team or player is an easy target. The media take any opportunity they can get for stories that get interest. People love a scandal.

Latest posts