What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthony Watts in more trouble

Mr. Sharky

Juniors
surprised they didnt say former sharks player.

He played 5 games for us in 2007, I'd hardly call him a former Shark, he played sweet f**k all for us.

He's more of a former Cowboy having played 47 of his 53 games in professional footy for the North Queenslanders.

Son of Minto

Bench
He played 5 games for us in 2007, I'd hardly call him a former Shark, he played sweet f**k all for us.

He's more of a former Cowboy having played 47 of his 53 games in professional footy for the North Queenslanders.

He's a former Shark and Cowboy you f**king dingbat.

He could've played 10 mins on the bench for Cronulla and he'd still be a former Shark.

Titanic

First Grade
What he learned from his ex-girlfriend is to take his teeth out ... just like Mono and his soft lipped lab ... he'll get nothing except a BIT part in the next skin flick "Watts up your doc?"

Can't help myself.

The answer is "coq Robin" and the question is ...

"Watts that up your arse batman?"

Last edited:

Utey

Coach

Never go full genius bro, you went full genius.

Southport magistrate John Constazo agreed noting Watts had been sentenced six times in the last 12 months and had breached court orders six times.

So by the 5th time they were still thinking he deserved another chance, what a joke of a system.

Latest posts