What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Antiques Roadshow: Merch and Collectables thread.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Bought this one not long ago. Need to get it framed. Signed by the great one with a certifcate of authenticity and valuation.

Attachments

• IMG compressed.jpg
    IMG compressed.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 28

Frenzy.

Immortal
bar1.jpg

Is that a wedding pic next to the Gnome, behind the tap?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hahaha. Yeah. I love it. He's got 3 heavy duty dogs attending to him and I reckon he's still got the upper hand.

Well Vin hate to tell you but newms is right. That's the hit by Bugden that ended Sludge's career so I don't think he had the upper hand.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Well Vin hate to tell you but newms is right. That's the hit by Bugden that ended Sludge's career so I don't think he had the upper hand.

Shit..... I must admit I wasn't following league that closley back then. I bought the photo about a year ago on Allbids. Cost buggerall. Maybe having that bit of history behind it and authographed to boot makes its worth a bit more.

Special K

Coach
remember those sharks trucker hats in the mid 2000s? I saw a guy in my street with one last weekend.

Classic

Frenzy.

Immortal
Shit..... I must admit I wasn't following league that closley back then. I bought the photo about a year ago on Allbids. Cost buggerall. Maybe having that bit of history behind it and authographed to boot makes its worth a bit more.

It's still worth having. Just a sad reminder of how the great man had to leave the game. Bugden should of been imprisoned for what he did.

Fuggen Canterbury thugs.

chewsta

First Grade
remember those sharks trucker hats in the mid 2000s? I saw a guy in my street with one last weekend.

Classic

Oh yeah I've got two of those, they have the older logo on them the shark in the circle. They are shocking.

carcharias

Immortal
Carch, did you ever get your gnome autographed by Kimmorley ?
haha nah
got 2 of them now for some reason.

I have a box of crap under the house.
Got a few ET cardbaord faces with powerdade or some drink on it.

got a footy signed by the team and dave faulkner...fairly random.

Windy70

Juniors
Great thread guys. Will post some pics up. The only interesting thing though would be my Sharks golf Bag.

Latest posts